she.

This chapter George is a trans man and is just me self projecting.

!TW!: mentioning of dysphoria, overthinking, eating disorder and panic attacks

Enjoy!
----------
George stared at the ceiling, not willing to get up. He wished his bedsheets would just swallow him whole. Not wanting to exist. Not wanting to deal with his emotions. Not wanting to be reminded of being a sorry excuse of a human.

He looked at his chest and saw the two lumps that would make him spiral out of control often. He had no motivation to put his chest binder on. He just couldn't bring himself to do. But eventually gave in and he got out of bed and removed his boyfriend's hoodie from his frail body.

He didn't dare to look down at his body, knowing he wouldn't like what he saw. He took the skin colored binder and and put it on carefully.

He then locked eyes with his reflection in the full body mirror infront of him on accident and stared. He couldn't take his eyes off himself. He felt disgusting as he looked at his body. How could anyone love this? George thought, gesturing to his body.

I'm too curvy, my thighs are touching, I'm too feminine, my hands are too small, my stomach isn't flat. I'm not a real man. I'm just a she.

George was thinking all of this at once. His thoughts couldn't stop flooding. He couldn't help it. It's just too much for him.

"I'm not a real man." George chocked out as he put a had over his mouth and his arm around his chest to hide himself. But all he did was stare at himself and pick at every flaw he had.

He did this often, and maybe too often. It just became a habit. Picking at every detail of his body. With the reminder of him simply being a woman. It was a burden to him. He hated himself and some people can agree.

I'm just a girl

I'm a she.

He was too deep in his thoughts that he didn't realize the door had opened and the warm orange hued light hit his body, warm arms around his curvy frame.

"Shh, it's okay I'm here." A soft voice whispered into his ear. George flinched at first but eventually he went limp in his lover's arms.

Finally finding some comfort. They stood in silence until Dream spoke up.

"Were you looking at yourself again?" Dream asked.

Wait, he knows!?

"Before you ask, yes I know about your little habit."Dream said.

"I'm sorry, it just became a habit and I couldn't stop, I-I couldn't help it. I-" George was cut off by his teary eyes and his boyfriend's voice.

"It's okay, don't be sorry. I know you couldn't control it baby, calm down." The tall blond whispered into George's ear. The brunet put a hand over his mouth as he let tears flow down his pale, porcelain skin.

"Let it all out Love, take your time." Dream reminded him as he places small kisses on the older's shoulder.

The room was filled with silence and the brunet's choking sobs. George turned around and buried his face in his boy's chest. Not wanting to let go. Afraid if he let go the blond would disappear.

"I'm not going anywhere Honey." Dream said as if he knew what the brunet was thinking.

Eventually the sobs became sniffles but yet his breathing was very heavy and thick. He felt his throat closing up. He felt the air getting thick. He couldn't. He couldn't look at Dream.