𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐃𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞? : 5

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Cho Chang. She stood next to me and Cedric and glared at me as if I'd just ripped out her hair. 

"What are you doing here?" I said while curling my upper lip in pure disgust. 

"Sorry to bother you, N/N. But can I borrow my Ceddy for a minute." She said in a sweet tone.

'Ceddy' that's grim. But why does she want to talk to him anyway? He broke up with her for cheating on him and being a terrible girlfriend.

Cedric reluctantly got up and followed Cho inside. I didn't worry too much about him, I just continued to read my book until it was time for my lessons. I had herbology with the twins, probably one of my favourite lessons. 

I walked in to be greeted by the 6'3" ginger none other than Fred Weasley. I took my seat next to him and began making notes. Our silence was broken when he said " I saw you go up to the astronomy tower last night, and coincidentally I also saw our charming pretty boy himself Mr Cedric Diggory up there too..." He raised one of his thick red eyebrows at me. 

"Whatever you're thinking in that dirty head of your Fred, it didn't happen." I said slapping his arm gently, " We just spoke for a while, that's all." 

He looked at me as if to say 'I don't believe you.' but he cant believe what he wants. 

"So, what are you going to do about our costumes?" He asked, attempting to change the subject.

"I can owl my mum she'll happily send them over from us, there's a party supply store down the road from my house so it will defiantly have them there."

Fred nodded in excitement and we continued with our herbology lesson as usual. Next I had Potions with Cedric, I hadn't seem him since this morning because he left with Cho. I was heading over to my usual seat to see her. Why was she sitting in my seat? I walked over, I tried not to get angry but I could feel my face starting to heat up.

"Excuse me Cho, but that's my seat." I said trying to be as calm as possible to not alert Snape.

"Hm, no it's not" She was really getting on my nerves.

"Cedric?" I said hoping that he would tell her otherwise but he just kept quiet. 

"Well it seems like he wants me sitting here, not you..." She said as Cedric laid his arm over the back of her chair, "go find somewhere else to sit." I couldn't control myself, the next thing I did was completely spur of the moment, but I didn't regret it. Just as I was about to walk off, I pulled Cho up out of my chair and slapped her straight across the face leaving a white imprint of my hand on her cheek. To my surprise Cedric hopped up straight away to comfort her and escort her to the infirmary glaring at me as they left.

What the fuck was going on?

Obviously at this point Snape had seen me hit Cho. "10 points from Ravenclaw he called out. Y/N L/N  I expect to see you in detention later today," he said "get out of my classroom and go see Professor McGonagall she'll sort you out."

I stormed out the room my anger seeping out of my ears, what had just happened? This morning Cedric was practically wrapped around my finger. I know he's just my friend, but to betray me for her and especially after all she's done to him. My life would be simpler if he wasn't here.