𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐀𝐭 𝐌𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 : 4

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

It was 7:30 exactly - I would never be late

He greeted me with his big cheesy grin that he knew made me smile. I looked at him, he was wearing joggers and his yellow, woolly quidditch  jumper.

"Hello... Ced...ric" I panted as I was nearly exhausted from all the stairs.

"How can a quidditch player be so unfit?" he laughed as he mocked my athletic ability.

I gave him a stern look so he knew I wasn't happy with what he said. But then he pulled me into a hug and said "I'm joking N/N, you're one of the best quidditch players I know."

I pulled out of our hug, "How would you know? Ravenclaw haven't played this year because of that whole thing with the weather." I said with a confused look on my face.

"Well... I might have noticed you before, but only because you're a good player, nothing else."

He was adorable, we chatted for so long I didn't even know what the time was anymore. With him  time seemed to go so fast. We ended up sitting on the floor and me telling him all about the stars. I don't think he really cared about the starts but at least there was someone there to listen to me.

As it got later and later I was slowly becoming exhausted and I rested my head on his shoulder, I was too tired to think about it and just let myself rest there.

He heard me shivering next to him and before I could say anything he'd taken off his jumper and handed it to me. I put it on myself and he chuckled at how big it was on me. Therefore I gave him a death stare.

"Don't look at me like that." He said while putting his arm around me, "I might just revoke that lucky charm I gave you."

I gave him my puppy dog eyes and slowly fell asleep in his big arms.

───

I woke up to bird chirping, laying on the cold astronomy tower floor with Hufflepuffs golden boy's head resting on my shoulder as his arms were wrapped around my waist. I felt safe. Then reality hit me. 

"Cedric! Ced-ric wa-ke up!" I said as I shook his masculine body back and forth on the cold astronomy tower floor.

"Mmhmhmmm," he said rubbing his eyes as they adjusted to the morning light. 

"Come on! If anyone finds us here we're dead!" I was already standing by the stairs at this point, but I wasn't just going to leave him, plus it meant I got to admire his cute morning hair for a little bit longer.

Cedric finally pulled himself up, ruffled his hair to a slightly suitable position, straightened his shirt and joined me in walking down the stairs. Neither of us knew the time, it was just a guessing game as to whether it was time for breakfast, and to our luck it wasn't. We snuck our separate ways and it had only then just hit me that we'd been holding hands the entire way down the stairs and through the corridors, I guess all the adrenaline had made me unaware. 

I creeped into my dorm, and tried to not wake anyone up - the door to our dorm was probably 100 years old and decided to let off one of the loudest creeks I had ever heard. One of the girls tossed around in her bed due to the sound, but to my surprise she was still sound asleep. I didn't even bother pulling my pyjamas on, so I just slept in Ced's jumper he'd given me. Slept was an overstatement, it turns out I'd gotten in 30 minutes before breakfast started. 

I walked into the hall slightly late, and to no surprise so did Cedric.

"You two look tired, what happened?" Said George as we all sat down on the Ravenclaw table. 

"Ha, I didn't get a good nights sleep, was up all night thinking about that Herbology test next week." I said, going a slight pinkish colour.

Cedric was chewing the inside of his mouth, I could tell he was trying to formulate a lie. "Yeah well, we've got that big Slytherin game next week, so I was trying to think of the best tactics, as we all know the only reason they win is because of that slimy little Malfoy boy." 

Pretty believable Cedric, touché...

I stuffed my face with toast and fruit and was off to class, the rest of the day was a blur since the sleep I had gotten was incredibly uncomfortable. 

This chapter is slightly shaky, but that's only because I came back almost a year later to find out half of it was missing, so by using the power of memory I decided to try and write a believable storyline. Sorry if it doesn't make sense, haha. But a lot happened between them ;) and we get to keep Cedric's jumper HAHAHAH. Anyway, hope this correlates with the rest of the story,

Author x