Chapter Twenty seven: The Attempt

Diana's POV

The three of us were sleeping in our room, when we heard whispering sounds from outside.

I smirked knowing that Lennox and his Beta were outside.

"Diana?" I heard Artemis's deep voice.

"Yeah?"

"Don't kill them. We need them for the ball. " She said and turned around. That could help her get up sooner from the bed, to ambush Lennox.

I just chuckled and closed my eyes once again.

After a few minutes, the door creaked open, and two pairs of footsteps tip-toed inside. Suddenly, there was a loud sound of a vase falling to the floor.

"Shush. Don't make noise. You'll wake them up. " Lenox scolded Weston.

I shifted a little, but didn't open my eyes.

Soon enough, I felt the dagger stab my stomach, continously. I felt slightly dizzy, with the little loss of blood.

Well, not little, but a lot.

"At least, the bitch is dead. " Weston said with an arrogant voice.

I heard Artemis and Aurora block the door and both of them stood with blank expressions on their face.

"What did you just do? " I head the deadly calm voice of Artemis.

"W-What?" Lenox asked, surprised that Artemis was asking him a question.

It was a rule that omega's are not supposed to speak unless spoken to.

"You tried to kill my sister. " Aurora accused.

"Come on darling, not tried to. We killed her. " Weston said, chuckling.

"And who told you that? " I asked, sitting up on my bed.

Both of them screamed, and fell down on the floor.

"H-How are you alive? I stabbed you." Lenox asked, bewildered.

"Come on, Alpha. Don't you know that I can be killed only by the silver knife? And that silver knife is possessed by my father." I said, smirking, and enjoying the horrified looks in their face.

"W-Who are you?" He asked, now scared.

"Diana Silvermoon. " Aurora said, coming closer to them.

Their previously widened eyes, widened even more.

"I will not kill you, not now. Because, we need you for the ball. If I kill you right now, I will have to unnecessarily remove everyone's memories of the two of you, and I don't want to waste my powers on lousy beings like you. " I said, standing up from the bed. My stomach was already healed, but the blood was still soaking the dress.

"So, we curse you with the powers bestowed on us, by our great father, to lose all your powers, and known for being the leaders, who lost their powers, unknowingly. " Artemis, Aurora and I spoke in unison, while the two of them screamed loudly.

Their faces were scrunched up and sweat was glistening in their body as they panted, losing all their powers and becoming nothing.

We threw them out of our room and I walked to change my clothes.

°°°

It was the previous day of the ball, and currently all of us were on our way to the royal palace.

While our curse had effected Lennox and Weston, they were still the Alpha and Beta. But most of the power was held by Sirius.

Soon, we reached the castle.

The large yard in front of the palace was filled with groups of people, who were holding onto their luggage and looking at the place in awe.

It was not everyday that you could see the King's Castle.

I stepped out of our car and looked at the dark forest, which unconsciously was pulling my attention to it.

“Diana, come on. We have to go in. ” Aurora called out, making me snap my head away from the forest.

The Royal Beta and Gamma were welcoming everyone at the entrance to the palace.

“Dark Moon Pack. Gamma Sirius.” Sirius said, bowing to Charles and Louis. Louis's eyes widened, as he recognized us from the market of the kingdom.

“Where are the Alpha and the Beta?” Charles questioned. Before Sirius could answer, Aurora flashed her eyes at Charles and Louis, making them forget the question.

“Alright, Gamma. Your pack is alloted rooms in the south wing along with the other packs. They will lead you to your rooms. ” Charles said, pointing towards the three girls standing at the side. Sirius looked at me for a second, and then nodded, walking forward.

I stood back, waiting for Charles and Louis to notice Aurora and Shannon.

And when they did, the two of them walked towards the girls quickly. Charles hugged Aurora close to him, while Louis was already kissing Shannon's forehead.

Artemis and I giggled, walking away leaving the pair of love birds alone.

After a few moments of silent roaming, I spoke up.

“Artemis, I have some work to do. You carry on.” I said. She looked at me for a second, and then nodded.

“Take care, Diana. ” She said, and walked away.

I turned back and went to the dark forest.

But before I could enter, I was stopped by someone who placed their hands on my shoulders tightly. It sent shivers down my spine.

Before turning around, I smelt it.

I turned around, inhaling deeply.

“Ares.”

______________________________________

A/N:

I know I haven't updated for a while now, and I'm sorry for the late update. Recently I have been reading a lot of books and haven't written any chapters.

And mostly because, I am not having any ideas, unfortunately.

Also I'm not proud of this chapter, but I just tried to write something over here. Yet, I can assure all of you that the next chapter will be intresting.

So finally, the two of them met.

So what do you guys think? 😌