Chapter Eight: Working in the Pack

Diana's POV

After the Alpha talked to us, we were sent to the rooms in the second floor.  The second floor consisted of omegas. Third floor was for the unmated pack members while the fourth one was for the Alpha and Beta family.

We reached the second floor and we were directed to a room in the far corner of the floor. Perfect. It will give us lot of privacy. All the three of us, were give one room. But that was not a problem for us.

As soon as the Gamma left, after instructing us about the dinner in two hours, we closed and locked the door.

“I am so tired. Oh, god. Please help me from killing these fools.” Aurora said loudly and fell of the bed.

“Well, we are here, Aurora. Why do you need other gods to help you while we are here? ” Artemis said rolling her eyes.

“Shut up. I want a real god. Not one who is a fake like you. ” Aurora said, smirking.

“What did you say? ” She shouted and launged at Aurora.

Urghh... Not again. Can't these two stop fighting! I sighed and flicked my wrist, water fell from above them drenching them immediately.

“Ugh... Diana. ” They shouted at me.

“Come on, I was helping you both to stop the fight. ” I said shrugging and I went to the bathroom. “You guys should change from those clothes. And I mean it, don't use your powers here. ”

I heard groans from both of them. I went to the shower and changed into a long flowy dress which was perfect for dinner. We had brought some 'simple' dresses from the main city.

It was a white dress which came till my ankles and a brown overcoat type corset which was also long. After dressing up, I came out and saw both of them dressed in similar dresses.

I flicked my wrist, and both of them fell down.

“Sorry, sorry. ” They both said quickly.

“I told you not to use your powers. If you continue this I will ask Esme to remove all your powers. ” I said glaring at them. They nodded in unison and I let them go. “Now get up and we will go down. ”

We went down to the kitchen where the girls were still cooking food for all the people living in the Pack house, and also for those, who were lazy to cook in their own house.

People had their own houses in the land. But some still used to come here for food. And these poor girls had to prepare for all of them.

We went in, and helped all of them to get it ready. After an hour, we heard the chatter of the pack members and footsteps come in to the dining area.

“Let's serve them now that we have finished everything.” I said smiling at them. Seeing my smile, the girls brightened up and they smiled while nodding their head.

We placed the food and began serving all the two hundred members.

After about two hours the girls finally sat down into the kitchen, some on the floor, some on the island and some leaned onto the others. There were only fifteen girls here except the three of us. The lady with the little girl from before was the head cook. She seemed a lot tired than the rest.

Even when all the girls sat down to take a breath, the three of us stood, still having a lot of energy to do more work. Some of the girls looked at us, curiously.

“How can you girls keep standing even after doing a lot of work? ” A girl asked.

“Umm... We have been doing this for years now. So, I guess we are used to it.” Aurora said a bit hesitating.