Chapter Seventeen: Training

Diana's POV

We were just cooking for the dinner, when Gamma Sirius came in.

“There's going to be a meeting in fifteen minutes. Come to the hall quickly. ” He stated and started to walk out, but turned back again. “And girls, make sure that you don't get into any trouble again. I can't watch all of you being whipped again.” He said sadly and walked out. The girls looked down with sorrow.

“How I wish he was the Alpha. ” Shannon sighed. He will be soon, dear. I grinned mentally.

“Diana, could you help me make this, please?” Kyla called me and I nodded, walking towards her.

After ten minutes we finished half of our work and we walked out to the meeting room.

Most of the members were already standing and gossiping about the royals.

“The King is really hot. Did you see him? How I wish I could see him at least once.” One girl spoke dreamily.

That got to Althea and she started shouting at me to give her power.

“Althea, can you calm down? Please. ” I tried to stop her.

“Alright. But later I will be destroying them. Mind my words. ” She said furiously.

I sighed. My body started burning up due to Althea's anger.

I went and stood at the back of the room with Aurora and Artemis beside me and the girls infront of us.

“What happened Diana? ” Artemis asked.

“Althea happened.” I said shaking my head. “She got angry due to some girl's comment about Ares. ”

She nodded and Aurora waved her hand slowly. Soon my body started to calm down.

“Thanks Aurora. ” I said smiling at her, and she nodded happily.

Suddenly the whole room became silent. I looked and saw the Alpha come in, with the Beta and Gamma.

“Everyone, we have called this urgent meeting due to the royal orders. The King says that from tomorrow onwards all the pack members will start training. And no excuses. Even the omegas have been ordered to start training. ” Lenox said.

Whispers broke out from all the corners of the room.

“Why do you think he did that? ” Aurora asked me smiling slyly. I laughed softly.

“He asked me about his and his friends mates. I told him that, all the three girls are together, in the same pack. They might want their mates to be trained for the upcoming war. ” I said smiling.

“Well, this also helps the omegas to be trained for any situation. ” Artemis said nodding.

“Quiet.” Westons voice boomed loudly. “The royal pack members will be coming to check the training. It might be the Alpha, Beta, Gamma or anyone. Don't disappoint us. ” He said looking at everyone.

But Artemis continued to speak to me in her low voice about the advantages of this training.

“Listen here, Omega. ” Weston shouted. The whole room glanced at Artemis, who shrugged with no care in the world. “No food for you for a week. And beware, you still have to train. The punishments will be increased with your behavior towards us. ”

The girls looked pretty shaken up, but Artemis stood there, playing with her hair, while Weston glared at her.

“I will not tolerate this disrespect. Artemis, you will meet me after this meeting. ” He roared angrily.

“Whatever.” She said rolling her eyes. This made him even more furious.

“I am sorry, Beta. I will make sure she learns her place.” I said and pulled her out with Aurora tailing behind us. Weston glared at us till we left the room and the girls looked at Artemis with pity.

I pulled her by the arms and we walked towards our room.

Aurora opened the door and we went in.

I stood near the window and looked at Artemis with my hands on my hips.

“Yeah, well sorry. I just got annoyed at him.” She said awkwardly shifting in her legs.

I looked at her for a second and then burst out laughing. “Artemis, that was so cool. I loved seeing his face while you rolled your eyes at him. ” I said laughing loudly and falling on my bed.

Suddenly I felt a little tingling sensation in my mind and I closed my eyes.

“Diana, Ares want's to know your packs name. Should I tell him? ” Esme asked me.

“Oh, well. You can, but tell him not to ask me for my name, my rank, and not to come here until the ball. You can tell Charles and Louis too.” I said smiling mentally.

“Alright. I will ask him to not to come to your pack.” I could imagine her, jumping like a kid now. I laughed softly.

“What did she want? ” Aurora asked curiously.

“She wanted to tell me, that Ares wants to know about our pack. ” I said.

“Oh, how I wish I could meet my mate.” Artemis said looking out of the window. I could hear the sadness in her voice. “That's it. I can't wait anymore. Please tell me, Diana. I will listen to you all the time in exchange for the information about my Mate. ” She whined and came near me, holding my hands tightly in her grasp. And she pouted, making puppy eyes.

I looked away from her. I can't handle her cute puppy eyes.

“Please.” She begged again. I groaned and motioned her to come near.

She bent down and I whispered his  name in her ears.

She looked at me, shocked and again looked at me with wide eyes.

I nodded confirming her thoughts.

“Oh my.. I can't believe it. Finally, I know his name. Ahh... Can I meet him? ” She asked after she screamed loudly.

“Not yet. You can meet him on the day of the ball. ” I said shaking my head.

“But, you met your mate.” She said fake crying. I glared at her for her emotional blackmail.

“Argh... Fine. You both can meet your mates-” I was cut off by loud shrieks. “I didn't complete my sentence.” I said narrowing my eyes at them.

“Sorry. Continue. ” Both of them muttered.

“As I was saying, you can meet your mates only if you promise to watch them from far. You don't get to talk to them. You will just take a glimpse at them and come back. ”

They both nodded without any argument.

I felt like I was handling a pair of toddlers than two mature goddesses.

I sighed, well I couldn't keep them away from their mates, as I myself met mine, twice.

We suddenly heard a knock on the door. I went and opened it to see Sirius standing there with a sad expression.

“The three of you are called to the room. ” He said with sorrow.

We nodded and followed him.

Let's get done with this.

........................................................................

A/N: What are your opinions on this chapter, guys?

What might be the name of Artemis's mate? 🤔Or mostly who is he?

What might happen next? 👀

Is Artemis gonna be beaten?  👀👀

Vote and comment your thoughts.. 🙂🙂