"What's wrong Megha?" Mom asked her, as she barged in and pulled Mom along with her outside the door.

What is wrong with her?

"Vikram is heading towards here" She whispered from near the door and ran away.

Vikram is coming here?

VIKRAM? HERE? 

I panicked as I jumped out of bed, trying to look for places to hide.

Maybe under the bed?

What if your stitches tear open? My mind spit facts at me.

I don't even mind getting another stitches, but facing him right now is going to be the toughest job ever.

"You alright?" I remained still as I heard his voice from behind.

Act cool Suha, Act cool. 

"Yeah of course" I turned back with a 100 watt smile.

"Why are you standing? Sit down" He walked forward, and took a hold of my hand as he made me sit, at the same time making sure he wasn't hurting my collarbone.

"You're feeling better than yesterday?"

I am feeling 1000 times worse than yesterday. 

Because of you. 

"Yeah, I no longer find it painful"

Only because of you Vikram. 

If only you hadn't closed your eyes and put your lips on display right in front of my eyes.

"Good" He almost whispered, while his eyes fixed on his shoes.

"Well..hmm...about yesterday..." He swallowed his words as daggers from all over the room attacked me, bringing me back to reality, and forcing me to face the consequences of my hasty decision.

"Ahh, I heard you came to visit me yesterday " I could almost feel my heart clinging on to my last rib, ready to fall out.

That is the kind of situation I have put myself into.

"Huh?" His eyes shrunk as his eyebrows shot up in the air at the speed of 100000/sec.

He is pissed? For kissing him? Or for pretending that I no longer remember the kiss?

"Well...I heard from mom that you came to see me yesterday. Too bad that...I don't remember...right?" He fake chuckled as I could feel my soul leave my body with the constant confused stares he was shooting on me with his laser eyes.

"Ohh, we shared a..." He paused as my eyes grew wild.

"...shared a...?" I gulped, scared of what he was about to say.

"...shared a conversation. And it was pretty long and...intense. " He looked straight into my eyes as he continued, " Are you sure that you don't remember it?"

He sure does know what he's doing right now.

The look in his eyes. The eyebrow raise. His body language. He sure is seducing me.

Even if he had no such intention, I sure was being seduced.

"Of course! I really don't remember anything! Why? Do you think I would lie simply because I'm embarrassed? Of course not" I laughed, with my whole body shaking just by thinking about 'THE INCIDENT'

"Okay then! Take care" He turned back towards the door.

"What? You're leaving?" 

"Yeah, I've got a busy schedule " His tiny nods hadn't  even reached my mind, as he barged out like I no longer exist.