11. ᴛᴇᴀʀ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʜɪꜱ ʟɪꜰᴇ

Start from the beginning

Old lady heart melted on his gummy smile.

" What do you want.." old lady asked him.

" Actually after landing in korea. I straightly come here to meet y/n. So i didn't eat anything. And there is no restaurant around here. And I'm really hungry so can you give me something to eat plsss..." He said in pleading tone. The old lady sigh and let him in.

" Okay I'm inside, i will give you something to eat.. " Old lady said. Yoongi enter in the house. he observe his surrounding very carefully.The old house with its centuries settled foundations brought feeling of welcome to the landscape. The old roof had protected the house over the ages and would do so for many-a-time to come. Then that old woman bring him in a room. The room was small and cosy. The whole room was made of dark brown wood and A wooden table was also kept in the middle of that room. some decorations were also kept around and the whole wall of one side of that room was filled with many picture frames.

" Pls sit here, i will bring you something to eat okay.." The old lady said to yoongi showing his place.. A Pillow were placed on floor near the table. He nodded his head and take his seat. Then the old lady went outside of the room. Soon his phone start vibrating. He take out his phone amd answer it..

" Hyung where are you, we need you.." Jhope said in panicked voice..

" I'm in busan for some important work but what happend.." Yoongi asked to jhope..

" Yang Haneul robbed our truck in busan.." Jhope tell him everything, and he was hearing everything clamly..

" don't worry he stole our truck in Busan, so he would not have gone far, I will track his location soon. But first let me complete my work okay.." He said..

" Oh...okay..." Jhope replied and hang up the call. soon the old lady return with a tray full of dishes. She placed the food on the table. Then she settle herself other side of table.

" I hope you like the food.." She said having half smile on her face.. Yoongi taste the food and look at the old lady..

" ummm it's delicious.." He praised the food..

" Ahjumma are you y/n's grandma.." He asked to the old lady while chewing the food..

" De.." She replied..

" Ahjumma did know where y/n went.." Yoongi asked your grandma hoping that she would tell him something important..

" She went seoul for making money. I don't know anything more than this cause she doesn't contact me much..She just send me money just it. " Your grandma said with a straight face. He sigh in failure. Soon after he finished the food.

" wait i will bring you a cup of green tea." She said, picking up the tray. Then she get up and leave him alone in the room. He sigh and stood up. Then he looks around in the room, his gaze goes to the wall full of the pictures frame. Then he goes even closer to that wall and starts looking at those photos carefully. He saw many childhood pictures of your, such as your Kindergartens pictures. You playing in snow. Your pictures of middle class and many more.

" She look so innocent, but i know she ain't.." He smirked but then a picture caught his attention. His smirk disappear after seeing the picture. He couldn't able to believe his eyes. He step back from that wall in shock.

" she was hiding such big thing to us. But what happened when taehyung get to know about y/n real identity. " He let out a evil laugh. imagining taehyung reaction when he tell him about you. without any delay he left your grandma house. Just then your grandma enter in that room. But she found no one in that room. She close her eyes and take out a sigh of relief. She put the teacup on the table and slowly take out her phone and dial your number. shortly after you answer the call..