Chapter 7 (Shark School)

1-5-1999

Mom are you sure this is a good school for me?

Of course Tommy you'll love it here.

Man I should have just gone to Toronto with aunt Ming.

Yeah but your stuck with me now so shush!

My mom always pulled my back ever since I was born! She would never let me do anything. Heck she wouldn't even let me drink water until she cheeks it. Now I know what your going to say, she's a protective mother I know that, but doing it all the times it's going to get annoying.

Alright baby here your school!!!

Shark School? Man this place is even worse than I imagined it.

I got out of the car thinking the mommy moment is over until my mom did the worst thing.

You have to say I love you back!

Mom are you serious!

Mom I love you!

Mom please!

I love you mom!

I'm around a bunch of kids!

Mom I love you!!!

(Sighs) Okay. Mom, I love you!

That's my baby.

She then drove away and I just covered my face with my hoodie.

A few minutes later.

Alright everyone today is a minimum day and we have a new student with us, he came from Toronto, Canada. Tommy what would you like to say about yourself.

Well Mr...Shark, I read books and sometimes play games on my PlayStation 1.

Interesting do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend?

What! No! I mean. (Clears Throat) No sir, I don't.

Okay, well today is a free day since the new kids here so let's all be respectful to him.

(Lunch time)

My mom always packs me peanut butter and jelly sandwich, I can do it alone but she loves to do my lunch, since it reminds her when I really needed a mom. The seats in the cafeteria were packed some were just guys and girls and well others were just mixed, so I had the audacity to be stupid and ask the serious bunch.

Hey, um...the other tables are kinda full so do you mind if it sit with you guys.

They all looked at me with death eyes like they were going to kill me so what I did right was just leave, well that's when one just pulled me and plopped me in the middle.

So Your the new kid huh?

Never seen a human like you before.

Do you eat fish or do you only eat human food?

Now girls I think we should let him eat his lunch in peace

So, what your names?

I'm Sally, the one right to you is Stephanie, the one left to you is Bella, the one in front of you is Christina. We also go for another name the bad bunch.

Why do they call you that?

As soon as I asked that question the two girls that sat left and right push themselves to me.

Ow, uh I can't breath guys.

We do pain in any other way. We crush,thrash, and beat up anyone in our way, but you. Your something different kid.