Chapter 2 (Attack Of The 50 Foot Furry)

10-31-2006

Hey stop that!

I grabbed my little sisters arm as she was smacking a person in a costume.

This your daughter?

No this is my sister, who should know how to treat others correctly!

He's a dog big brother.

Alice, Stop or were going back home.

Okay, Sorry Mister.

It's okay kid just don't do it again.

As the man in the furry suit walked away to take pictures for other people Drake looked back at his sister.

Alice you shouldn't run off like that, one day you do someone may do something to you and I'll be the one to be blamed for since I'm your brother.

I know brother Drake.

Okay, let's go get something to eat.

Elsewhere

Skull, the process is done! Hahaha!

I know that you big lug. Now let's see where we can test this new experiment.

But sure it looks like those things you see at con's what were they called?

Furry's, I don't get why people like them there hideous, disgusting, at some point some of them will rape or kill their dogs. But that's known as a zoophile my friend. Zoophiles are different and are considered dead to me. Now let's see where I shall put my piece of art.

Minutes later.

I'm exhausted, man I wonder what's on television. Since my little sister is on her tablet watching turning red
Or Encanto. Damn those movies are weird.

In today's news we discovered a gigantic animal that looks like a furry, authority's say that no one is allowed to go near or contact the unknown thing as they say it could be dangerous.

Drake then turned off the TV and looked at his sister.

I'm going to walk around the apartment okay. Stay inside.

Okay brother Drake.

Drake went outside to walk around the apartment until he saw a police radio.

This is Officer Wilton I need back up for a gigantic accident.

This is Officer Stacy I need medical support for a man that lost his legs! Hold on sir.

This is Officer Kyle we need help in a orphanage up on the mountain, there's seem to be a gigantic foot coming right at us! I'LL TRY TO!!!!
AHHHHHHH! (Silent)

As Drake heard the officer and the kids scream he then heard a loud rumble in the mountains.

What the hell?

People started to run from the streets and the people in the apartment started to run out as well leaving everything they owned.

Big brother? What's going on?

Go back inside Alice. NOW!

As Drake started packing up their clothes Alice saw the news.

Today in News 16, we see a gigantic furry stomping around the city of North Hollywood. Authority's are saying that the gigantic beast is crushing anything it sees in it's path.

Drake saw in horror how people were crushed to death by the beast and Drake had an idea.

Sister for all we know that beast walked by us and it didn't spot us so we'll be safe here okay.