Chapter 1 (Turning Red)

Sometime In Toronto
3-3-2022

Hi, I'm Sam. Me and my brother James barely moved in the United States. We originally were born in Japan but we never got to see our parents since we were adopted by another family.

But as soon as we moved to the United States, my brother decided to use his brain and build a machine. Not a killer machine, not a time machine, but a machine that goes to other worlds. Well it counts a bit like a time machine since it goes to other worlds and timeline, I mean that's what my brother James says.

He said when I was 5 years old, he worked in a team called the RESISTANCE, basically he helped people against weird shit. Literally.

But this is where our story begins...

Sam! SAM! Get your ass down here and help me!

Coming! I'm coming! Shit bro I don't know why you called me I was in the middle of... What the fuck?

Do you like it Sam? It's a machine that collides to other worlds and let me tell you it's the biggest thing I thought after I quit the Resistance.

Huh? That's uhh great. Well okay I'm going to go read or something I'm bored as hell.

The next day morning
??-??-????

The light beam of the sun hit Sam's face. He soon got up just to wash his face and go say goodmorning to his brother until...

Goodmorning brother, Brother? Wait why does my voice sound like I'm 12?

Sam quickly rushed to a mirror and when he saw his face he screamed.

He looked around for a calendar Just to see the year. when Sam did, he was shocked.

2002! 2002! What the heck?!

Brother! BROTHER!?

He shouted and shouted but they're wasn't anything in sight about his brother or the machine he built.

I have to go get help.

So Sam dressed himself up and went outside. luckily he still had his clothes.

Toronto 2002 looked more beautiful than the year 2022.

I wonder if I can get help from anyone.

Oof

I'm so sorry I didn't mean to... Uhh.

Sam didn't know but he bumped into Mei Lee, the smartest and dorkiest girl in town.

Hi I'm very sorry for...

It's fine at least the CD Mirium gave me didn't break.

Uh, who?

Mirium she's a friend of mine at school.

Oh sorry to ask, well I'm going to go back home.

Mei Lee stared Sam all the way through and she knew that there was something odd about him.

Hey! Get back here

Sam Turned around and saw Mei Run at him so after that he ran.

Hey Mei what are you?

Is he chasing someone?

DON'T WORRY MEI WERE COMING TO SAVE YOU?

I think it's the other way around Abby.

Sam ran through the streets of Toronto and then he bumped into Mei Lee's mother, Ming Lee.

Oh, I'm so sorry mam.

Why on earth are you running so fast?

Uh,

Oh Mei Mei did this boy hurt you.