Chapter 5 (Vampire Dog)

10-31-2011

Drake c'mon were to be late to the Halloween party!

Alright hold your horses Alice. I don't want you running off like that.

Sorry big brother, I'm just excited look I'm a baby red panda, RAWR!!!

Yeup, you are. C'mon let's go.

It's been five years ago since we were in a disaster. I don't really like to talk about it but people will always say "hey it's the guy who survived the attack"! Bastards.

Minutes later

Wow! C'mon big brother!

Okay slow don't little Panda.

Alot of the girls looked at my little sister and they were calling her cute and fuzzy since she dressed up as a red panda.

Aww! Look she's so cute!

OMG, this would look beautiful in my Instagram.

I was watching her in the distance just in case if someone tried to do something funny.

Hey, do you want to dance boy?

Uh? Are you asking me or...?

Of course I'm asking you silly!

I saw her in the eyes and her teeth, holy smokes who ever did her make up really made her look so realistic.

Okay let's dance then.

No, not here!

What do you mean?

We're going to dance outside, alone.

Okay, let me tell my friend to take care of my sister.

I walked to Carmen and I told him to take care of my sister while I dance with a girl outside.

Hey Carmen, can you take care of my sister while I'm dancing outside with a girl?

Sure no problem.

Thanks.

Where big brother going Carmen?

Oh he's just going to dance with a girl. That's how it works at party's right?

I guess your right.

Meanwhile outside.

So, how do you want to dance.

Give me your hand and I'll show you.

I felt a little of because for one reason I don't even know this girl, second she's asking me to give my hand to her, third I have a bad feeling she's hiding something.

Okay, let's dance.

Okay! Hold on!

Wait what?

She then flew up into the sky and I was so scared that I couldn't even scream! I was trying to tell her to put me down but she took me all the way into the clouds where the moon is bright.

W...Wow!

Do you like it?

Yeah, but why did you have to do that?!

(Giggles) because it's funny seeing you humans get scared.

Human? Wait you aren't...?

She then open her mouth and she showed me her fangs.

Oh...my...God!

Oh stop being such a baby!

She then hugged me so hard at the point I couldn't breath.