Chapter 44~ "Yours"

Start from the beginning

"I have to pee" I almost grit out, Ivy rolls her eyes and waves me away before continuing her conversation with Akira.

I stand up off my chair before pushing some hair off my shoulder and grabbing my phone, I send one last glare to Reggie or whatever her name was before turning the other way and walking towards the bathrooms.

I open my phone and look at my missed notifications, seeing John messaging me my plane ticket which is set for 4 in the evening tomorrow. I don't want to go, but I have no other choice because of the meeting.

I have to get all my sponsors and partners back, when the whole scandal with Hunter and Rachel happened 95% of my partners and deals were cancelled and now Rachel and her team were told to be there along with my team so we can tell everyone it was a lie.

A sick lie she told to the world.

Sighing before pushing open the door to the bathroom and walking in, the sounds of my heels against the tiles echo in the room as I walk in front of a mirror.

I put my phone on the white counter in front of me before running my hands through my hair and fluffing it, trying to volumize it but when it falls like before I sign out of annoyance.

I try over again and like before it doesn't work so I bend down and let it all fall in front of my face before roughly running my hands through it, and then I push my head back up quickly.

Smiling when it's beautifully done, I fix it a bit with my hands as I look around the bathroom.

The door swings open and my eyes snap to the person who walks in, resisting the urge to roll my eyes when mine meet with a pair of dark green ones, Regina gives me a smile faker than her Louis Vuitton.

I don't return the gesture, instead I act like she's not beside me and look at myself in the mirror before fixing my dress.

I can feel her eyes on me as she stands there, quickly grabbing my phone when I was about to leave but she steps in front of the door. I can look down at her 5'1 frame, "did you need something?" I ask and just then notice the annoyance in my voice.

She grins, "you're Abby, right?" she asks and I take a step back when her horrible perfume starts to register, nodding slowly thinking of what she could possibly want from me.

Dominico was right, she smells worse than a raccoon after diggin' through trash...

"I'm Paula," she puts her hand forward for me to shake, the grin plastered onto her face with every movement she makes.

My eyes run down her body slowly to see the black bodycon dress she has on, fake louis that make my face almost scrunch up.

When I don't take her hand she clears her throat causing my eyes to snap back to her's, she knows I hate her so why take the effort to make her believe otherwise?

She crosses her arms over her chest and I can't help but let my eyes dip for a second, damn-stay focused bitch.

Right...

"My dad is talking to Seb about an arrangement between us" she almost spits out at me, dropping her act and I raise an eyebrow. When a girl is a bitch on the inside she's not even attractive, like before I thought she was hot as hell but now she looks like she used expired makeup and called it a 'look'.

Why is she calling him Seb? Did he let her call him that?

"Okay?" I question, I don't want or need to know who Seb has as partners in his mafia.

Paula almost laughs in my face before talking again, "I meant a marriage between us for an alliance between our mafias, but you wouldn't know how that works. Would you?" she looks at me in disgust and I freeze.