LUKANETTE S4 - ROCKETEAR - PT 2

Start from the beginning

Rena Rouge in the trailer: "Cat Noir, forget about Ladybug. You and I, we are made for each other."

Nino was angry. 'What?! Rena Rouge will love Cat Noir? This is totally ridiculous!'

Alya tried to calm him down. 'Hey, Nino. It's a cartoon, a made-up story! It's just made to entertain people!'

'Well, I, for one, am not entertained!' Nino replied.

Ladybug in the trailer: "She's right, Cat Noir. You and Rena Rouge should be so much better together!"

Alya has gone upset on her phone while Nino notices her, then, she turns off her phone quickly and smiles to him, then, Nino smiles back.

Outside the cinema after the movie, Nino takes Alya's hand.

'Well Mademoiselle, should I take you home? Or...' Nino notices Alya once again checking her phone constantly.

'Is everything okay?' Nino asks her.

'Oh, yeah! Never better! I'm just running out of battery' Alya replies as she laughs nervously.

André rings his ice-cream bell. Nino and Alya notice.

'Hey, look! André's over there! How about some ice cream?' Nino asks her.

'Uh...' Alya begins.

'If it isn't Alya and Nino, my favourite lovebirds! What shall I serve you today?' Andre asks them.

Alya sees Ladybug who is calling her by gesturing.

'Uh, nothing for me, thanks! I just remembered that I have homework to do and I'm not really hungry, anyway. You can have my half Nino. See you later!' Alya leaves Nino and kissed him on his cheek.

Nino sighs. 'Thanks, André, but I guess we'll have to wait till next time' he replies sadly.

Nino notices Cat Noir leaping majestically on the roofs. Nino suddenly gets distracted by three kids who are role-playing Cat Noir, Ladybug & Rena Rouge near him.

'Come on, Cat Noir is in love with Ladybug, not Rena Rouge!' one kid says.

'I don't care! I'm Cat Noir and all the girls love me!' the other kid replies.

Nino sadly looks down and leaves.

Later, back in his room, Nino is watching on the LadyBlog, where Alya is admiring Cat Noir.

Alya: "There's a lot of talk about Ladybug, but hardly any about Cat Noir, and he's really an amazing superhero! Brave, funny, handsome; coming right up a montage of some of the most impressive stunts of a superhero who's every bit as magnificent as Prince Char-meow-ing. Stay connected!"

Nino gets angry and calls Adrien, who had just come home from patrol as Cat Noir.

Adrien: "Nino? What's up?"

Nino: "I think Alya's in love with someone else!"

Adrien: "Nino, that's crazy. You guys spend every minute together. I'm sure you're just imagining things. Who else do you think she'd be in love with, anyway?"

Nino: (angrily) "Cat Noir!"

Adrien: (laughs) "Yeah, right. How about Jagged Stone's crocodile while you're at it?"

Nino: (angrily) "I'm serious! Did you see the video?"

Adrien: "Come on, that's just some video from the LadyBlog, not proof!"

Nino: (angrily) "I'll find proof, then you'll see that I was right!"

Nino disconnects the call.

In Adrien's room, Adrien turns to Plagg, worried. 'There's no way!'

'Oh, there's a way. Yes way! My natural charisma has probably just rubbed off on you.' Plagg replies.

'You think I played the charming kitty cat one too many times and unintentionally made her fall in love with me? I have to be sure! Plagg, claws out' Adrien says, as he transforms into Cat Noir and jumps out of his window.

Ladybug meanwhile was visiting Max and Markov. She and Luka had come up with an idea to help Alya.

'Ladybug! To what do we owe the honour of your visit?' Max asked her.

'I need to ask you guys for a favour!' Ladybug replied.

'Anything for you Ladybug!' Max replied.

'Indeed!' Markov replied in agreement.

Ladybug explained her idea to them.

'No problem, we'll get started on it right away!' Max replied as he high fived Markov.