Chapter-35

.'Father'?!.

3rd POV

When Acnologia suddenly barged in, in such a... Way. The whole guild was just silent. Only (Y/n)'s soft laugh can be heard through out the silence. It eventually stopped and everything turned awkward.

"Hey, is that how you welcome me back? I'm sad" When Acnologia suddenly said that in a blunt tone, the whole guild was still processing everything.

A minute ago, they were mourning in his so called 'death', and now he's here alive and walking. The guild was still in silence. (Y/n) sweat dropped because of the rather awkward and silent atmosphere.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS WAITING FOR?!?! MIRA!!! BRING OUT THE DRINKS!!! WE'RE CELEBRATING FOR ONE OF OUR MEMBERS RETURN!!!" When the master said that, the whole guild suddenly erupted into cheers.

It seems as though that they just forgot about the newcomers. Only celebrating happily without a care in the world.

(Y/n) only sweat dropped more because a few minutes ago, the guild was silent and at peace, a little sadness here and there, and the next thing he knew, everything was in chaos.

Tables were flying, chairs been broken, sharp utensils were being thrown, the smell of liquor getting stronger, and people were being tossed around in not so comfortable way.

But with all that, (Y/n) just smiles. The guild didn't changed even though that the plot is actually far from normal. They were still the guild in his memories.

But the real reason why he smile, is because he was very proud of his son, Acnologia. He was proud of how his son managed to form connections.

He knows how hard it must have been for him, having a traumatizing event happened in his past about trust. He knows that it was hard for Acnologia, all the risks he has take to put his trust on someone.

And then he's now here. Having bonds. (Y/n) was really worried in his times of waiting for Acnologia to call for him.

Worried of how much is going on with his son, worried that maybe something happened to him, worried that he is isolating himself to the outside world, worried about Acnologia being lonely. Worried about his son's well being.

But seeing where Acnologia has gone, he was really proud of how his son made such a feat of being able to trust more people rather than just him and Ezekiah. (Y/n) smiled softly.

The slayers who were still on guard about them, only a little though, was startled because of (Y/n)'s smile. Is was so soft and his eyes were so gentle.

The slayers were entranced of the sight. Oh dear, seems like our dear protagonist managed to capture another dragons heart somehow. A lot as well. Like father like children.

Meanwhile, Zerald was... Feeling a lot of emotions. Shocked, confused, bewildered, and a little disappointment. But he managed to kinda hide it. He tried.

While Ezekiah was just neutral. He already kinda expect this to happen. Having experience travelling with his King in so many world in hundreds of years, he found many people who is... Like this.

So he wasn't really that shocked. In fact, he would be shocked if the guild didn't party.

As the celebration goes on, Mirajane noticed the newcomers. Thinking they were here to sigh in to the guild, she approached them and asked.