Chapter-31

.Moving in.

3rd POV

Now that Zerald was part of the family, Eijaz returned pouting and tears daring to fall down from his eyes, saying that his King left him for Zerald, (Y/n) merely chuckled and responded with pats, the tears were forgotten.

Zerald meanwhile at the background was now questioning himself if he choose the right decision, because he have a feeling that something is going to happen.

And all of his gut feelings have never been wrong. Another victim from the quote "Learning it the hard way". He readied himself if that gut feeling is ever going to happen, but when??? He was tense.

(Y/n) is just gonna pretend that he didn't hear nor see how tense Zerald is. Since Eijaz is now here, the only problem left is to wait for the divine being to heal and the people here in this world.

(Y/n) now wanted to get this over with so he can return and pass more time by worrying for Acnologia to get to Acnologia.

And so, the chaos begins. As we all know, the people here didn't really know what happen above skies. They just noticed that the sky turned dark when (Y/n) fought the fake gods.

Some are panicking because they think that it's a warning, some just don't care. As (Y/n) was thinking ways about how to persuade these people to transfer to his world, he forgot something.

He didn't know if he was even allowed to. Because this world isn't a free world, this world has a god in it. So he was kinda making sure so that he wouldn't get cursed or something.

Instead he just now waited for the original god of this world to wake up so he could ask permission. You know, so maybe he doesn't get cursed or nerfed or something.

That would be a nightmare for our dear protagonist. And wait they did.

<A week time skip>

Finally. The god woke up. When he woke up, he attacked the person closest to him, which is (Y/n). (Y/n) was calm because Zerald and Eijaz blocked the attack.

But the also the fact hat they blocked a divine being's attack quite shocked him. Are they strong or it's just that the god is weak because of his injuries?

A strong shockwave takes place, blowing away the furnitures and making the room looked like it's been gone by a tornado.

Eijaz was snarling at the god, even though his opponent is a god, he managed to hold the attack. (Y/n) was impressed by this. Since the god wasn't fully healed yet, the bandaged wound opened, making the god let out a pained grunt.

Seeing this, (Y/n) sighed. He tell the god to calm down, that they weren't enemies and explained the situation.

The god can tell he was telling the truth, and he don't know how to react. He was just there, processing everything in his confused brain.

Those gods that even he couldn't beat, was beaten by this guy. He snapped out of his trance and cleared his throat.

"*Ahem. Please give me a moment."

And the next thing they new, the god was now in the corner of the room, depression surrounding him, muttering something about he wasn't strong enough and he was even more useless than a mortal.