Chapter-5

.Home.

3rd POV

In the world of Heuco Mondo, where everywhere you see is just vast of never ending white sand.

And somewhere... We see a lonely hill of white sand... And on top of the hill... We see our dear protagonist laying down on the sand.

Now where is the other hollow that he keep as a pet you say? Well that hollow was kinda gone somewhere else.

If you think that hollow ran away and expect (y/n) to chase it. Then your wrong. Because he doesn't actually care that hollow ran away honestly...

It was honestly also his fault for beating that poor soul... So maybe he was scared and just ran away... Now our dear protagonist was alone... Again...

And (y/n) noted to keep his pride and anger in check... Well he's already changing just being a hollow...

He guess it was only natural...

And in the distance... We see the hollow that our protagonist kept as a pet flying back to the hill and it seems to be carrying something in its mouth.

Our dear protagonist sensing a familiar spiritual pressure, turns around to see Ezekiah.

He's quite happy that Ezekiah didn't run away and came back. He was quite lonely to be honest...

Well not really lonely because he has his trusted mental friend Sybyl. He just want someone there physically.

When Ezekiah landed, we can finally see what he's carrying...

Just to see a dead body of a hollow...

Ezekiah give the dead body to our dear protagonist as to show his loyalty by offering a dead body of a hollow to (y/n).

And of course our dear protagonist doesn't like this one bit. Well, he didn't yeet the dead body away, that would be rude and could probably break the heart of Ezekiah...

So, instead he only shakes his head.

This got Ezekiah confused and tilted his head. It was kinda cute in (y/n) perspective...

Ezekiah moved the dead body a little closer. But our dear protagonist only continued to shake his head.

Ezekiah, thinking that (y/n) doesn't like the offering, was kinda sad... So he lowered his head and a whine like sound come out from him.

(y/n), feeling guilty. Pet his head. And it instantly brighten him up.

'Even though his appearance is like a dragon... He acts like a loyal puppy... It's cute...' this was (y/n)'s thoughts while petting Ezekiah's head.

When our dear protagonist was done petting Ezekiah's head. He went back to laying down.

Ezekiah, thought that (y/n) doesn't want the hollow that he sees as food, decided to ate it.

This didn't go unnoticed by our dear protagonist.

And before Ezekiah could take a bite, (y/n) stopped him. He doesn't support cannibalism here you know. And he also almost forgot why he even brought Ezekiah here.