Chapter-1

¿...Reincarnated...?

  1st POV

*BEEB BEEB BEEB BEE-*

As I was having a good sleep... I was woken up by my alarm clock and of course I turned it off.

I get out of my bed, yawned, and go to the bathroom to take a shower. I was getting ready since I work as a homeroom teacher in a very popular school here in Japan.

Also I'm a Filipino!

After a few minutes of cleaning myself I start my daily hygiene routine.

After I'm done with all of that I get out of my bathroom and check the clock to see I have an hour left. Yeah I wake up really early, it's only 5 In the morning and I stayed up all night just to finish my work at 12:30 in the morning.

And of course I can't forget to put some of the hidden references from some anime I watched... Now I'm addicted... I sometime read some fan fictions.

Which I sometimes stayed up all night...

Buy I'm still healthy and I'm not that tired... Actually I don't feel tired at all! I guess I don't need that much sleep...

Also a fact: in the whole world only 2% of the people don't need that much sleep!

Well you could say that I'm one of those 2 percent... Or I just have a disease I didn't know I have...

Should I go to a docter...? Nah maybe next time.

As I was putting on my clothes for work... Somehow I got a bad feeling something bad is going to happen today... Nah probably just my imagination...

Well... Let's just be cautious just in case something bad might really happen...

I head to the kitchen and made myself some breakfast that contains vegetables, a little meat and rice.

I quickly ate my homemade breakfast, pack my lunch and get my stuff... Wait-

"I almost forgot to bring my phone again... *sigh... Why do I always forget about my phone...?"

I was searching my phone for about three minutes and found it at my bedroom desk fully charged.

"*Phew... I hope I didn't forget something that I need today..."

I grab the key to my apartment and exit, lock the door to my apartment and put the key in my wallet.

As I continue to walk at my neighborhoods streets and greet the warm glow of the morning sun.

"*Sigh*... Another beautiful day... What could go wrong...". As I was just about to cross the street in my neighborhood...

*HONK HONK HONK*
*SHCEEEEEECH*

When I heard that sound, I immediately jump out of the way as fast as my reflexes can, just barely to avoid a very fast delivery truck.

"Hah! Take that Truck-sama! You will never isekai me! For I am very cautious at every streets! Muhahahahaha!"

*CRASH*