Chapter-22

.Back again.

1st POV

As we left the island Acnologia is currently at. The person that I now considered a son of mine, and a person who is also precious to me to the point that if Ed tells me that I can't get back here, I will go up there and make him let me.

Well, I am worried. But i am not that really worried, because the necklace I gave him will make Sybyl message me if his in life threatening danger.

Sure there are some downfalls like I can't really go in there even if Sybyl warns me that Acnologia is in a life threatening situation.

But I have a lot of solutions for that. Like for trapping Ed of some sort of deal and many more that includes this.

The necklace also has the power to give the user a protective and almost destructive barrier that surrounds the user.

Yes. I may have gone a bit too far there, but I can't ignore my protective father instincts. Especially the fact that I would cringe if my son Acnologia, would die to some rainbow shit...

Yeah... the things that I teach him aren't to be mess with. And if even with that and you still die by some rainbow shit. If I'm being honest. I'm gonna be disappointed.

Acnologia. I really hope that you have a bright future ahead of you, and not you pretending to be some avenger like Sasuke. Just don't be like that. I really hope that you won't go the same path as the canon you. Just don't.

But since Acnologia is already a grown adult, I can't always really worry about him. I mean it hurts to let go of your children, but they have to be independent when they grow up.

And as a parent you just have to guide them, warn them about the dangers, and teach them the things they need to understand. Basically you just have to be in the sidelines watching them and hoping they would be okay and happy about the path that they took.

Only help when they ask you for help. You can't spoil them forever. And at some point of time you would be proud of what they achieved in the future and now fully letting them go. Happy of the result your child has made.

And I really hope Acnologia would be like that. I know i still have time left to stay here in the fairy tail world, but it's been many years since I have known about the current status of my territory and the people on the bleach universe.

Yep. I am still feeling responsible. And the fact that Acnologia is also attached to me, and me attached to him, and were also in different worlds. Just adds a lot about that certain feeling of a responsible parent about their child.

*Sigh...

This just hurts not only my heart, but my brain as well, thinking about the stress that's going to pile up if I keep on worrying about them.

Even just imagining it, is already giving me a headache.

Me and Ezekiah are still currectly flying, flying to the destination where we first step into this world. Why? Well Ed told me that he can only open that portal in that specific spot because it is the only land that has more connection about the universe.

And that also pile up a lot of confusion and headaches. I'm not even gonna question it anymore. Now I just want to go home and sleep to get rid of this annoying headache I'm having.