return to frostbourne

Start from the beginning

"Awaken Lilith," He ordered. suddenly Lilith was awake, standing before bowing to the controller.

"My master, I am sorry, I..."

"Be quiet, this was destiny, time come full circle, your brother would call it a paradox, I would call it fate, we soon approach the end to our search, come my dear one more battle before it is over," the Controller said as they left through the portal. Lilith pulled the dagger out of Vanessa's body, unknown to them a young Rain was watching them from behind a tree.

they repaired in frostbourne, "Tidal is prepared to attack the sanctuary, then we will take the sword, and open..." the gate blow open.

Patrick lead the charge into Frostbourne, followed by Hilda on one side and Sheila on the other, "So this is the choice, it will make things easier for us," the Controller raised his sword. "let us end this!" he called. the Controller smiled, "Lilith prepare the star, a new plan forms," 

POV Lyria

I was trying to calm the baby down she was crying so loud, I had no clue what I was doing, I tried to feed her, I tried to change her, I just couldn't calm her down, "come on Charlene, come on calm down," I said. rocking her back and forth.

the baby just wouldn't stop, is there a book I can read that tells me how to look after a baby? who reads a lot of books........Shizuku! she reads a lot, I grabbed the baby, and carried her carefully as I left the room, the baby continued to cry, which made Shizuku look up from reading, "LYRIA WHEN DID YOU GET A BABY?!" Shizuku yelled

"IT'S NOT MY BABY IT'S AZURA'S WHO ASKED ME TO BABYSIT! AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING!" I yelled back. 

"I DON'T KNOW EITHER WHY DON'T YOU ASK ONE OF THE GROWN-UPS!?" Shizuku asked. 

"EVERYONE I KNOW IS OUT FIGHTING AND I'M TOO NERVOUS TO ASK ANYONE ELSE!" I yelled back. 

suddenly the baby stopped crying, "Did she like us yelling at each other?" I asked. 

"she would like Sheila," Shizuku said. 

suddenly alarms started to sound, Elite and Maya came running into the room looking about, "What's happening?" Elite asked sword raised. 

"We don't know, don't you?" Shizuku asked. Elisabeth entered the room, dripping with water.

"Why are you all standing here, Sanctuary is being flooded from the top level down we need to reach the safe room," Elisabeth said, "Drowned are swarming ahead," 

"who's leading the attack?" I asked. 

"I don't know..." Elisabeth stopped at the sounds of the drowned in the hallway. "Come on we have to hurry," 

"Why don't we fight?" Shizuku asked as we raced into the hallway. 

"Because Lyria has a baby with her, and we can't fight the water," Elisabeth said. 

"I can control water," Shizuku said.

"yes, you can...but not as well as me," we all snapped our heads around, a man was standing there, a wall of water behind him, holding a trident in his hand, his eyes an ocean blue, his hair a dark blue, wearing a black top and trousers, "Hello you must be Shizuku, I've been dying to meet you," Shizuku tried to manipulate the water around him, but nothing happened. "Now, Now young water nymph, that's not going to work on me," he pointed his trident at us, the water behind him moved and blocked us in. "Now it's time for you to die," 

POV 3rd person

"Well this is going great, not even a minute and we're already pushed out of the gate," Kyle said, he sighed, "We're going all to die," He mumbled.