2

Jimins pov

I stand in front of chaeyoung and jungkook and then turn to face them and hold up a collar and leash "who's first?" chaeyoung gasps "ME!" I glare at her "raise your fucking hand if you want to speak you stupid slut"

I look at jungkook "want to go first cutie?" she goes to talk but stops. I smile "you may talk" she gulps "D-do you need me on my knees?" I walk to her and grip her chin "huh...already a good puppy?.. Sure darling, get on your knees"

She hesitates but then sinks down to her knees and I put the collar on and leash, I tug it a little and she looks up at me and I smirk "huh you know your commands too" I tug the leash twice and she goes down to her hands and knees making me lick my lips

Such a good girl~

I crouch down "now stay like a good girl. Understand me?" she nods and I then stand up and walk behind her and see the skirt she was wearing is lifting up. I rub my hand on her butt making her tense a little

I then slap her ass cheek making her wince a little, I smile "we need to get you into your proper clothing for this darling~" she looks at me and I smile "ready for a change?" she nods "yes ma'am" I stand up and look at chaeyoung "go and sit on the chair facing the wall. Don't ever raise your voice in my presence again"

Chaeyoung walks and sits on a chair facing the wall. I put some clothes in front of jungkook and then make her stand up "now change" I take the leash off to make sure she can change and she picks up the clothes and looks at me "i-in here?" I nod "yes." she gulps and slowly takes her clothes off making me smirk

Not only does she have a pretty face, she has a flawless body aswell~
I can't wait to ruin it!~

She changes into the outfit I gave her and bite my lip

I attach the black leash again and then move closer to her and lower my voice "get some food in you and rest

I attach the black leash again and then move closer to her and lower my voice "get some food in you and rest. You're gonna have a long night ahead of you~" she nods "yes ma'am" I move my hand to her throat "mistress to you sl- darling"

She blushes and then gulps "Y-yes mistress" I let her go and peck her head and then wink at her as she walks out the room going to eat and rest.

Hm.. Jungkook is surprisingly very obedient and a good sub, she does as she told and seems excited for tonight.
Ugh... Now chaeyoung... I don't particularly want to do this whole thing again.

I had my fun with jungkook, I just get bored the second time doing the same fucking thing...
Eh she doesn't need an outfit change, she isn't much of a sub.