🌺 CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE🌺

Start from the beginning

"What?"

"I think, a week ago or something, I approached Ann where she sat with a bunch of guys and a girl beside her. I asked if I could sit and she said no, but then the girl nudged her and asked what my name was. And that's when I decided to, like, briefly study the person that spoke to me before choosing to reply." She said.

"The girl looked kinda mad. She asked for my name again and I told her. Then, she smiled at me and asked me to sit. I felt annoyed because, I didn't ask her, so I didn't see why she was butting in on our business. I asked Ann again, and that's when she told me she wouldn't let me sit because, apparently, the girl was her 'bestie'." Sharon scoffed.

"Why did you 'study' the girl in the first place. Sharon, I really don't want to talk about this. The only way to actually be friends with Ann is by being nice. Drop the act and be yourself for once. I know Sharon isn't mean, arrogant and annoying. She's sweet, considerate and calm, and I want you to show them that part of you. As for Caroline, we'll deal with her in another way."

"Really? You don't.. think their gonna see me as weak and–"

"Ann's really nice and no one considers her weak. Plus, don't forget your twin brother's with you. I'm always there if you need me." I smiled.

"Thanks." She smiled and pulled me in for a hug, right there in the car.

                                •°•°•
As usual, there was nothing interesting to talk about the school. Although, wierd things did happen.

From the start of school this morning, Hannah, Ann's 'best friend' had been acting really strange.

Whenever a teacher was absent from class or it was a free period, I either had my head laying on my desk or was mentally selecting a sport to play for the upcoming school's sports week.

Each time I laid down, I heard kissing sounds and wierd noises, and when I bring my head back up and stare at them, Hannah bursts out laughing and Ann glares at Hannah and does a face palm. Then, she turns to me and asks me to continue with whatever I was doing.

At a point, I too ended up laughing with Hannah and when I glanced at Ann, it looked like she was about to explode.

Now, school was over, and knowing my dad was home, there really wasn't any rush going back.

I sat on a chair and brought my legs up and placed it on the top of a desk. Then, I bent my head backwards and slowly shut my eyes.

About a minute later, I heard the door barge open and I slowly opened my eyes. Hannah came in through the door, and sighed in relief upon seeing me. Then, she approached me and slammed her palm on the desk my legs rested on.

I raised a brow at her, then stared at her palm.

"I need to know." She said. "Did anything happen to Ejiro on the Friday before you came over to her house and met me for the first time?".

I raised a brow at her. "Why are you asking?".

"Because, she told me Sharon, your sister, showed her some pictures, and she had flashes of images in her head which meant she might have lost her memory or something. And she said you told her that you, Sharon and her were childhood friends, but a day before you came over with that Pastor, she seemed totally oblivious to that fact and said she never once mentioned that to me.".

I brought my legs down from the desk and sat up straight. "And how is that my fault?" I asked.

She narrowed her eye brows and glared at me. "Because I know you know what might've happened to her on that day." She said.