Approximately after 12 hours and 25 minutes we will land in Seoul South Korea, Time check 9:35 pm.

As the flight attendant finished taking we all fasten our seat belt and the plane take off...

_-_-_-_-

Jennie Pov

I was awaken by my alarm I groan and stretch a little bit and turn off the alarm, I checked the time and it's still 7:45. Lisa told me that's there plane will land at 9:35 but she said that I need to be there before, I really don't know Lisa's attitude sometimes she is sweet at the phone then the next this I know she is annoyed at me even if I didn't do anything wrong.

I went to the sink to wash my face and brush my teeth, after that I went downstairs by the way I'm at mom and dads place, "morning sweetie." Mom st as I kiss her cheeks "I thought it's your day off why so early?" Dad ask me as she put food on Ella plate "mhh I am, UT I will pick Lisa." I said as they stop what they're doing "what?" I ask as they smile.

"She came back, by the way what did she say about the dinner?" Dad ask as he drinks his coffee, let's play with you first dad hahaah "ahmm mom dad --" I was cut my dad "it's okay Jen she might be busy." Dad said as he smile but I know deep inside he is disappointed, u look at him and smile "no dad she said yes just tell me when and where, so I can tell her you know her she is busy." I said as I saw happiness in dad's eyes.

"Mhh I will." He said as I saw Ella looking at me "what?!" I ask as she rolled her eyes and continue eating, "by the way when is the release of your new album sweetie?" Mom ask "next month at 23." I said as she nodded. As I drink my coffee I checked the wall clock and it's already 8:27 "mhh mom dad I need to go." I said as I went upstairs, I pick my clothes I was about to enter the shower when I saw Ella inside my room.

I approached her and "what do you need?" I ask her softly as she played with her fingers "ahmm unnie can I come with you?" She ask as I smile "mhh ok, now change your clothes." I said as she smile and hug me "thank you unnie." She said as she Kiss my cheeks and run to her room, I giggled as I enter the shower. I not really worry about Ella and Lisa meeting Ella already know that Lisa is alive and she is looking forward at the dinner but I guess they will meet early than expected.

After I finish I put my clothes put a little make up and went to Ella room, "Ella are you done?" I said as I knocked and the door open reviling my little sister"let's go?" I ask as I give her my head and she holds it "let's go." She said cheerfully as we went downstairs "mom dad I'm Lev Ella will coming with me." I said as we kiss them and I put Ella at the backseat and put a seat belt "why do I need to be at the back?" She ask me.

As I smile "cause she will seat next to me." I said as she rolled her eyes "if you will not stop rolling your eyes in me I will surely pull it out." I said as she pull her phone, I stop at the flower shop "wait for me I will just pick the flower." I said as she nodded I put my masks and cap, I went to the work he ask me and I told him about the flower that I ordered, as I claim it I immediately put it next to me and start driving.

I stop my car I and I went out with Ella, thankfully the spot where I park my car is near to the VIP entrance, we enter as I show them out ID. I checked my watch it's 9:25 "I'm sure there plane didn't landed yet." I said as me and Ella sat at the bench, while we are waiting for her to call me Ella ask me something "unnie why did she flew over Paris?" She ask me, well she is a kid and kids never watched news "mhh because her company needs her." I said as she frown.

"She has a company to? Like dad?" She ask as I nodded "yes but her company is the big." I said as she gasp "so you are saying she is more rich than dad and Lisa oppa and the rest?" She ask as I giggled a s nodded "yes even if we all combined our money she is still rh rich." I said as she gasp "I want to be successful one day and be like her." She said as I nodded "but first you need to study hard." I said as she nodded.

While me and Ella are taking my phone vibrate and I Lisa is calling. I answer her call.

Hello Hon I'm now here where are you?

hon e are at gate 9, where are you?

Ohh we are at gate 5 we will be there.

We with whom are you?

Ohh Ella ask me if she could come do I bring her with me, hope your don't mind?

Ohh I don't mind but I will mind if you are sitting your ass and just waiting for me to be there.

Hehehe hon sorry I will hung up now I will be there love you.

I love you too.

She said as I ended our call "Ella let's go." I said as we went to the gate. After a while I saw her and she saw me she immediately run I open my arms as she hug me "hon I miss you." She mumble as she put he face at the neck "I miss you too hon." I said as we heard a chough "ehm--" as me and Lisa pulled the hug we saw hae-in and Ella looking at us "can you just flirt later I need to be home I need a sleep." Hae-in said as I nodded.

We head to the car I open the truck and there hae-in put there bags on, "as much as I remember I'm her friend not her slave." He mumble as I chuckled and we enter the car "hon for you."I said as. Give her a flower "thanks hon love you?" She said as she kiss my lips and I heard a groan "ahh-- please get a room." He said as we chuckled "you are just jealous cause you are single." Lisa said as hae-in rolled his eyes on Lisa, Lisa and Ella chuckled at his reaction...

To be continued....

Guys I'm really sorry that I couldn't update yesterday I was to lazy and I
I had no idea what should I put into the next chapter please help me I'm begging 🙏 😭😭

Please FOLLOW,COMMENT AND

VOTE
👇