1st Round Rehearsals

Start from the beginning

"So we will make the two teams, one for Oh My God and another for Lion. Where you will plan ideas for the group and Qing Yuan and then everyone will vote on the plans. Qing Yuan can help you out but XOXO was voted out." Hae Rin told them all. 

"Oh My God Team, this side, and it is for who would prefer Oh My God to the be the representative performance." Jong Ho told everyone. 

"Lion Team, this side, and it is for who would prefer Lion to the be the representative performance." Jong Ho told everyone. 

Oh My God Team was: Jae Jae, Ye Ji, Sung Ho, Mi Rae, Do Yun, Bao Zhai, Han Gyeol, Young Soon, Ming Xia and Hyo Sonn. 

Lion Team was: Chu Hua, Chul Moo, Eun Kyung, Ah Kum, Li Ling, Dai Yu, Dong Hyun, Chao Xiang, Hui Zhong and Ju Won. 

"And Bong Cha, Jocelyn, Soo Min and Si Yeon will go about helping both teams before we present." Hae Rim added on so that each team had fair help from the choreographer, and stylist team. 

~~

Then it was time to present and each team was ready to present their ideas. 

"Up first is Lion." Hae Rin said as she randomly picked a team from a spinner 

"So we had the idea that it could start off with Qing Yuan walking up the stairs case and up to a large table which could have down the file for the Mission before it is blown open to show things off." Eun Kyung told the group. 

"And the music could be playing behind this and then it can show Qing Yuan holding a meeting before a fight scene could hold out between her and a mole of the team, which can help as Dong Hyun won't be with us after the first episode filming, due to him having his wisdom teeth removed." Chu Hua told the group as they built up more of an idea. 

Dong Hyun then spoke up next. "And then it will be the start of Qing Yuan's live vocals as we all perform with her and it can start with her still on top of my 'dead' body as she finds a wire on my body." The group looked impressed by the idea. 

The Ju Won, the song writer spoke up. "And then the music really builds up once she has broken the wire and then she can go back to all of the people working for her as they all dance as one group for the verse. And it could be the end of the meeting before they then have to get on with the starting and preparing of the mission."

"And then we had an idea of how to get her down for the first verse, which would be a good point if we could get it to work but there could be a jump involving us all catching her before the chorus happens and then the first chorus starts up strong." Chao Xiang told the group as they added in the risky element that they came up with but they would just add it and then see what would happen. 

"And then as it moves onto the second verse it could have all of us getting ready to go, with dueling practice happening and then us all using new weapons on this." Hui Zhong spoke up, speaking the least as he was the quiet member of the team, but when the camera was off he could be loud. 

"And then for the second chorus it could all be us trying to grasp at the crown and then making a staircase for her and it showing off more tricks for her that the other competitors can't do. And we could also do a lot of lift work as a group to show how she controls us but at the same time she is the queen of all of this." Chul Moo told everyone as they moved to the later parts of the song. 

"And then there is the rap which we had ideas for it could go pitch black before the rap starts and she could just be in front of the camera as she raps, like she is getting very aggressive about all of this before she then could snap at the end of the rap and she yells 'I'm A QUEEN!', for the final line of the rap." Li Ling sets out the next idea for the show.