Chap.10 || Imprisoned

Start from the beginning

"Joey! Sausage! Let me out of here!" I yelled, I saw Joey leaning on a wall and Sausage going through some chests. Joey snapped his head towards me and smirked. "Seems like you're awake already." He said walking over to my cell.

Sausage also came running to my cell, I wanted to fight them but I realized that my inventory was empty. Joey and Sausage must have taken my things. "Where's Gem?!" I yelled, Sausage chuckled. "You mean your little friend? She's in the cell next to yours."

I looked around my room, there was a little window with iron bars on the wall seperatimg mine and Gem's cell. I could see Gen still unconcious on the bed. I looked back at my 2 'friends', "What did you do to us!" "Well, you were in the way of Xor-Xor's plan so we had to stop you somehow." Joey exclaimed.

"He's a demon Joey! Get that in your head! Sausage, what happened to you? What about our alliance!" I asked, I could see Sausage's eyes flashing from red to cyan then back to red.

Joey seemed to notice and slapped the back of his head, "Don't fall for it! Stay in control." Sausage shook his head as his eyes turned red again. I could see Gem stir in her sleep. I ran to the iron bars seperating us.

"Gem! Wake up!" I yelled, her eyes fluttered open. I could see panic rise in her eyes once she realized where we were. "I see she woke up aswell." Sausage said, Joey chuckled.

"W-Who are you!" Gem stuttered. "Names Joey, he's Sausage." Joey said walking over to Gem's cell. "Gem, don't panic. We'll get out of here together." I reassured. Sausage just laughed, "You think you're getting out of here? Hah, we have your things. Plus, you're too weak to get out of here."

I could see anger in Gem's eyes, she stood up looking down. "Don't, call me weak!" She yelled running towards Joey, she punched him making him stumble back. Sausage gasped and ran over to Joey who was cupping his cheek.

I was honestly surpised, Gem seemed like a softy but I guess you don't mess sith her she's mad. Sausage ran to his side and helped him up, Sausage stared at Gem. "You're gonna pay for that." He said punching Gem making her fall onto the floor.

"Gem!" I yelled, I wish I could help her right now but I can't. "Don't mess with us. Theres no way for you to get out so don't even try." Sausage said before leaving with Joey who's nose started bleeding.

Once I made sure they were gone, I pit my attention back to Gem who was now sitting on her bed. "Gem, you okay?" I asked, she nodded in response. "Don't worry, I'll get us out of here somehow." I said looking around.

Seems like we were in Mythland, I could essily break out but I don't have my pickaxe.

"Hello? Sausage? You there?"

That voice... Jimmy!

"Jimmy! Down here!" I yelled, hoping he could hear me. "Scott? Is that you?" He yelled running down the stairs, "Jimmy! Thank god you're here." I sighed in relief, "Do you mind letting us out?" I add. He nodded and broke the iron bars. I ran out and ran to Gem's cell, seems like she's okay but her cheek was red.

"Gem, you okay?" I said checking her to make sure she isn't hurt anywhere else. "I'm fine, we should get our stuff back before Joey and Sausage come back." Gem said getting up and running out of her cell.

I ran out and went to find the chest that had my stuff, I found it and took all my stuff back. "What are you guys doing trapped in cells?Also, who's she? Never see her before" Jimmy asks, he had light brown hair with some slime on top, green eyes, and his usual tight green suit that had the letter 'S' written on it.

"Well, we were talking about the demon then Joey and Sausage came and attacked us, we were knocked out and now here we are." I explained. "Oh, you're okay though right?" He asks voice filled with concern.

I smiled, "Yeah." "Scott, we should get going. They might find us." Gem explained taking her staff. I nodded, "Thanks for helping Jimmy, you won't tell them you helped us escape right?" Jimmy nodded, I gave Jimmy one last wave before running up the stairs and out of the dungeon. Me and Gem shot into the sky and landed in the Swamp Empire, or Jimmy's empire.

"Where are we? And who was that?" Gem asks looking around. "This is the Swamp Empire, the person who saved us was my Husband Jimmy." I replied, "Oh, you never told me you were in a relationship. That's adorable." Gem exclaimed.

I chuckled, "Do you think you can go back to your empire by yourself?" I ask, Gem nodded. "I think so." She said looking around. "Alright, I better be off. We should meet up soon so we can discuss the plan." I said, "Sure, I'll give you the coords to my empire. Swing by next week." She said before saying a quick goodbye and shooting into the sky, I shot into the sky aswell and headed back for my empire.

Today has definitely been a crazy adventure for me and Gem, who knew we would be kidnapped? Well, there's a first for anything I guess.

Word Count: 1596 words