Chap.10 || Imprisoned

Hey guys! Just realized I spelled Elenor's name wrong. It was supposed to be Alinar.

Anyways, Enjoy!

TW:
-Kidnapping (?)
-Punching
-Weapons
-A bit of blood

Gem's POV

"Yeah, now let's think of a plan to contain my brother..."

I pulled out my Grimoire and summoned a pencil, "Alright, I'll write our ideas down." I said, "I have some ideas but the question is, how do we lure him in?" He asked himself, "Maybe we could think and go for a walk? I'd love to see more of your empire!" I exclaimed happily. 

"Sure, I could give you a little tour." He said getting up and walking towards the door, I followed him and now we were walking around his empire. "I must say your builds are very pretty." I said, "Thank you, have you seen the other empire's builds?" He asks, I shook my head. "No, I've been in my empire most of the time. I never got to meet other emperors and empresses" 

Scott tilted his head, "Oh, do you have any other family members?" "Well, yeah. But he has his own empire to run."I said getting a bit said thinking about FWhip, "What's his name?" 

Great, the one question I was begging him not to ask. I have to tell him or he probably will just keep asking me, I trust him anyways. "His name is FWhip..." I said, I could hear Scott gasp and stop dead in his tracks. "Wait, are you..." He trailed off, I smiled. "His missing sister? Yeah."

"But how? You've been missing for 5 years. All this time you never came back to him." He muttered. "Why?..."

-After gem explains why she left cause I'm not writing angst-

"So that's why I left." I finished, Scott was staring at me in disbelief. "I understand, if you didn't leave. I would probably have no idea on how to kill Xornoth." he said. 

"Idea on how to kill who?"

Me and Scott quickly looked back to see someone I never met before. He had short blond hair, blood-red eyes, a huge red crown on his head, and parrot wings that completely stood out. He was wearing a red cloak with a turquoise gem in the center over top of the red cloak are leopard paws that cover his cloak, a red and turquoise belt, and brown pants with sandals.

Scott's POV

"Joey..." I muttered, Gem was confused but pulled out her staff. I pulled out my sword, Joey chuckled. "Hello, Scott." He said saying my name with venom. "What are you doing here." I ask, "Well, I overheard your conversation with your new little friend here." he replied. 

"I heard you were going to kill Xornoth? My husband?" He said, "Husband? Since when was he your husband? He's a demon Joey!" I yelled.

"He promised me power Scott! Once I kill all of you I can finally rule the whole server!" Joey yelled taking his sword out. I backed away, "What about us Joey! What about our alliance?!"

"That doesn't matter anymore! Once I kill both of you, Xor-Xor will help me take over the server and he will forever roam free!" I put my sword in fromt of Gem, telling her to back away.

"But first, let's take both of you out. SAUSAGE! NOW!!" Joey yelled. Sausage came running out of the bushes and splashed me and Gem with what looks like potions. My head started to spin like crazy, me and Gem fell onto the ground.

I was trying my best to stay awak but it wasn't working."Sweet dreams~" was all I heard before completely blacking out.

~*~*~*~

My eyes flutter open, I wasn't at my empire. It looked like I was in a dungeon. "Ow, my head hurts" I groaned scratching my head. I was laying on a bed, inside a cell. Once realizing I was in a cell, I quickly got up and looked put of the cell. My hands held the bars seperating my cell and the dungeon.