Aizawa: gotta say if you all want to be hero's you got to pipe down a lot and miss uraraka if I found out that you are trying to pull a stun like that again I will have no problem kicking your sorry ass outta here.

Some people tried not ti laugh at her a certain idiot tried to  defend her.

Iida: sir that's not how you talk to your students. *doing hand chops*

Aizawa: I'm sorry are you paying me?

Iida: No

Aizawa: then shut your ass up I'm the one running this class.

As iida sat back down Aizawa started.

Aizawa: alright class we are going to test your quirk to see where you are at now go get dress and meet me outside.

As everyone did as instructed and went to the field (no Mineta didn't try to peek because he was still scared of Izuku)

Aizawa: now Hatake do you remember what your score was back in Middle school for the ball test?

Izuku: no I do not but I can do better then the last one.

Aizawa: good go all out if you don't I will expelled those who doesn't.

Ochako: that's not fair.

Akari: but going for someone money is?

Izuku: bullying the quirkless is, villains killing for fun is, we are here to be hero's and lead by example and not by force if you are here just to be famous go ahead and pack your things and go because we are here to lead and not force people to give up their dreams.

As he say that Aizawa gave out a shit grin and the tormentors a shake to what izuku said.

Aizawa: well said Hatake now please throw the ball so I can see where you stand.

Izuku: very well. *does the hand style for mud as he threw it and got infinity*

Everyone but his harem and Aizawa who knew he was gonna do that were in shock and a certain blonde haired fool decided to rush him.

Bakugo: you bastard how did you do that you gonna tell me so I cm beat you.

As he rushed Izuku he stood there and everyone was worried except his harem and the moment bakugo used his explosive quirk on him the smoke cleared and saw that no one was there (btw momo knows that the girls are ninjas as well since they are gonna marry the same guy) they were amazed on how he wasn't there after the explosion.

Izuku: you attacking your classmates is not hero like you dog you should be on a leash.

As everyone looked where he was at he was next to momo who had a smirk on her face knowing that he wasn't even hurt.

Aizawa: give me a reason not to expel and blacklist you.

Izuku: he is just a scared little bitch who thinks he is better then everyone but he's not for real.

As some people try not to laugh bakugo was about to do the same thing but was stop this time.

Aizawa: I would expel you this time if you do it again.

Bakugo growl like a dog he is and left it alone. After that everyone went and took their test.

Final
Izuku Hatake
Momo Hatake
Lily Hatake
Enju Hatake
Akari Hatake

Minoru Mineta

Mineta: nooooo I didn't even touched a boob *point at izukus harem and starts going for them and Izuku grabbed him by the throat*