Stay with me || Barbatos

Start from the beginning

Oh? If he likes being everywhere near you then he probably wouldn't turn down this request right? "Hmmm, what about bathing with me?" again, Barbatos who's not hoping for much was surprised at the sudden request. That exciting sentence made his heart skip a beat but he quickly compose himself back together and answered "If that's what master wants me to do, then there's no reason to turn down such a request."

Barbatos, taking his time to strip off from his attire with his eyes still on you as he's doing it, you on the opposite side of where he's standing, watched his hand movement and admired his body as he gradually took everything off and slowly exposing his toned body to you. But you turned around when he reached for the last piece- his boxer, save the best for last.

He came to you and entered the bathtub carefully and sat behind you, you didn't hesitate and leaned on him and rest your head on his shoulder. The tub was not big enough to be shared with him, "Why are you not holding me Barbatos? I need a lot of attention after a long day you know!" Barbatos laughed and agrees with you, his hands slowly find their way to your waist and he hugs it tightly as if he's been waiting for ages, well he did wait for this moment to come true anyway.

Right now, something is still missing, you wanted him to do more than just bathing with you or showering you with kisses. Slowly you know if you lead him into the situation you want him to be in, he'll know what you want and do what you want him to do. Well, he's a butler anyway, he should know what his master wants, or else his master would be disappointed in him.

"Barbatos scrub my back" You commanded, the bath equipment is already prepared on the side of the tub. Barbatos took the loofah and squirted a generous amount of soap on it and splashed a bit of water on it to create the bubble foam. Then he starts rubbing it on your back and side, being so gentle as if he's handling baby skin, handling you with care as if you're a fragile piece. Finally, you can feel relaxed after having a long week, Barbatos felt relaxed too.

"Barbatos scrub my front too"

Barbatos gulped hearing that command, he squirted more soap on the loofah and asked before that "Do you want me to do it from the back or the fro-" you were impatient so you just straight out cut him off saying you want it from the back and lean yourself to him once again. He finally understood and snakes on your body with his hand to start scrubbing from the neck, down to your chest and you looked up to him "Master..." your eyes looked at him in the most tantalizing way as your hands rested on the back of his head and push it closer to you until your wet lips met his own lips while his hands just kept scrubbing around your torso but soon he goes down to the lowest part and rubs the loofah on your sex.

You took the initiative and spread your legs so his hand can move freely, both your lips and his are having an intense match. Barbatos asserted his dominance by biting your bottom lips, his other hands start luring your body and start teasing your nipple with his fingers. "Ba- ahrbatos" you moaned into his mouth and lets go of the kiss, panting out a heavy breath and resting your head on the crook of his neck. The feeling of your warm breath on his neck gave him nice goosebumps, it also arouses him more.

"Master, I think I slowly understand what you really want" he admits and starts nibbling and sucking on your right ear, his hand wrapped tightly around your waist and holding you close to his body.

"I think I slowly understand what I want too.." you admitted back to him, you who were never satisfied by his service finally understand what you really wanted from him. You wanted him to love you and be loyal to you, to be more than just a master and servant, ultimately to be a lover. "You want to be bound by me", "I want to be bound by you," the both of you say in unison. "Yes, I want to be bound by you. I want you to be my lover, I love you" You became nervous and blurted out, that was the only answer you can come up with, "Barbatos, do you love me back?"