Promise

"It's said that God has created someone special for everyone in this world."

"Meeting you is also a sign for him."

"He made you for someone like me."

"There is some sort of connection, I don't know what but there is a connection."

"Because my heart lives as you are the heartbeat."

**

"Where are you going?" Mia asked Sarah, "Taehyung. He went to talk with the manager and hasn't come back she replied. Mia gave a single nod as Sarah stepped out of the room. All the boys and girls were gathered in Taehyung's room.

"Taehyung listen!" Jina tugged on his sleeve, "I love you!" She cupped Taehyung's face and brought her face closer to his before Taehyung stopped her and step back to maintain some distance. "Jina.." Taehyung sighed, "we have had this conversation so many times, I'm married."

"That's the fucking problem! I know you don't like Sarah, I can see it in your eyes" Jina spoke with teary eyes, "I know we'll be happy together-" she wrapped her arms around him, sobbing into his chest.

"What happened? Where is Taehyung?" Mia asked as soon as Sarah came back. "I don't know, I didn't find him. He'll back anyways."

Yoongi and Taylor sat opposite to each other, both literally inhaling alcohol. Taylor just came today to see the group as she was busy with some business meeting, the very reason she was in Japan. They both stared at each other, not drunken yet. "About that day-"

"A mistake." Taylor cut off Yoongi's words, "we were drunk." She spoke confidentiality.

"Right."

     Later at night, they all decided to go back to their own rooms, just as Sarah thought everyone left, she saw Jina passed out on the couch. Everyone was pretty drunk, including Taehyung but Jina was drinking like there's no tomorrow.

  She helped Jina to her feet, Sarah can't have her stay here the whole night. Sarah guided her back to her room, thankfully Jina had the room key in her mini purse. Once the door was opened Sarah literally threw her on the bed. Jina groaned and sat up as Sarah heaved a cold sigh.

    "Sarah..." jina hugged Sarah's leg. "Yah! What the fuck!" Sarah pushed her back and she fell on the bed with thud. Instantly tears started pouring out of her big eyes, "can't you leave him? He's not happy Sarah!" She grabbed onto her hands, "I love him! I love him so much" she cried as Sarah just stared at her coldly.

"Would you leave him? For me? No no for his own sake" she changed her statement in nanoseconds. "For his own happiness!"

**

Sarah was standing by the window, staring outside. Deep in her thoughts she didn't realize when Taehyung stood behind her and wrapped his arms around her torso, buring his face in the crook of  her neck, "your skin is cold.." he whispered deeply as he rubbed his cheek against her neck.

    After drinking so much, his body really heated up and it felt nice to feel something cool. Sarah just stood there, she wasn't bothered at all. "What are you thinking about?" He asked.

"Nothing."

     Taehyung sat on the arm of the couch near by, turned her to face him. When he saw those tears in her eyes, still shining bright in despite the darkness in the room, he pulled her into his arms. Sarah looked at his head and started combing her fingers through his silky soft hair.

    Meanwhile a thought came to her mind.. How special is a bonding, relationship between a husband and a wife. Only I can call him mine... My otherhalf, my partner through every thick and thin, a companion till death and in the hereafter. Even if we didn't  loved each other, there must be a reason why are together still. Maybe he is the one God chose for me.. Maybe I should just be a little more patient.