Memories.

"Yes Grandpa?" Sarah asked as she stepped in the living room, "are you both ready?" her grandpa asked her and Taehyung. "I wanted Taehyung to see our company and lands." Sarah nodded though she held back the urge to roll her eyes. Her grandfather was like that, he wanted to brag about his wealth of course.

    Her grandfather liked people who are famous, rich and with amazing personality rather than people who were the opposite. He didn't say it but his behavior shows it and that's why he liked Taehyung so much. But Sarah loved him so much that she ignored his views. Love can hide anything.

     Grandfather showed all his property and lands on the way and he seemed really happy about it. At the company he introduced Taehyung to his business partner and even had him attend the business meeting.

      Sarah was in her grandfather's office looking through stuff and files, just exploring. Then she turned to the wall which was covered with their family photos. She heard footsteps and soon enough Taehyung was standing beside her looking at the pictures. "Why are you not in many of them?" He asked out of curiosity.

    Yes she wasn't, "sometimes i didn't wanted to be in the pictures and sometimes i wasn't home" she said in a lazy tone. "Is that you?" Taehyung said laughing, it was Sarah only 7 years old. "You haven't changed at all."

     Taehyung and Sarah were making their way out of the company when a bunch of women stopped them for his autograph. Sarah stood back and let Taehyung do the signing, she didn't mind but that's when she noticed a woman, unbuttoning her shirt and saying to her friends she will get Taehyung's autograph on her bra.

Shameless

   "Taehyung!" Sarah said loudly, "your Mom wants to talk" she pointed at her phone. Taehyung excused himself for a moment. The group of ladies now surrounded Sarah, "I can't tell you enough how much I'm jealous of you Ms kang" Julia I guess said. "It's Mrs kim now stupid" another said. "Oh right please take good care of  Taehyung-ssi."

   Sarah nodded while she forced a smile, "I will."

    "Taehyung-ssi my autograph" the lady said coming closer to Taehyung, her bra showing clearly. Sarah didn't like her tone of voice, her seductive walk and her completely. Taehyung immediately looked away, Sarah came closer to take her phone back but glaring at the woman. He noticed, turned out Sarah called Mrs kim(Taehyung's mom) not the other way around. It was obvious she didn't wanted him near this woman.

   He pulled Sarah close to him and handed her the pen, before she could ask why, he wrapped his hand around her hand and started signing the woman's bra. Taehyung's other arm wrapped around her waist, she could feel his breath on her ear, that's how close he was. "I didn't know you can be jealous too" he whispered.

   "I'm not!" She whispered back but in return got a throaty chuckle. It felt like forever, signing for the woman, Sarah's cheek flushed red and the cheers of aww from the other ladies didn't made it easy. "Whatever you say" Taehyung said as he pulled back.

  "Secretary Song and Mr Kang!" Someone said and the quickly scattered away like bunch of mice. What was happening here? Her grandfather asked. Nothing.. she said and sighed. "Alright, let's go to farm house" he announced.

    Taehyung pat the horses, he was so excited and happy to see the animals, cows, goats, hens and ducks. And the lovely dogs Jacky and Rainbow.

   He looked at Sarah, she had the biggest smile on her face, talking sweetly with her horse Autumn. The horse was beautiful, black shiny skin but he looked furious. "Want to go for ride" she asked. "You know horse riding right?" She asked.

"Yeah i learned it for the drama-"

"Hwarang" they both said in unison. "You watched it?" Taehyung asked hoping she'll praise his acting or how handsome he looked. "No" she said with smile, obviously pleased with his reaction. "You didn't watch hwarang?" Taehyung asked in Disbelief.