newsies / on broadway pt. 1

Start from the beginning

a couple minutes later carrying the banner starts and zoe starts hyperventilating and just going more insane than before

'AAAAAA BENNNN ITS BEN OMG Y/N ITS BEN AAAAAAHDKAJFJABTKWJTNTKTK'

'OMGG YAS BEN' you scream as you support your best friend from simping for ben

'WHAT A FINE LIFE, CARRYING THE BANNER HOME FREE ALLLL'

you both sing, but you can't even finish singing when you see your bae KATHERINE aka kara irl, and you start hyperventilating, and shouting and going wild, just like zoe did 2 minutes before you!!

'I WILL NEVER EVER GET OVER HOW PRETTY SHE IS, IM LITERALLY LOSING MYSELF HERE. OH MY GOOOOOODDDD'

you and zoe start laughing hysterically as you realize how much you are in love with both race and katherine.

around 30 minutes later the world will know starts. one of the most powerful songs in the whole musical. this is also the first song with a danceable choreo! that you very accidentally both know. it's really easy and you both groove your ways to, idk? getting more obsessed eventually.

WELL DO WHAT WE GOTTA DO UNTIL WE BREAK THE WILL OF MIGHTY BILL N JOEEEEE

AND THE WORLD WILL KNOW.
AND THE JOURNAL TOO
MR. HEARST AND PULITZER HAVE WE GOT NEWS FOR YOU.
SEE THE WORLD DONT KNOW,
BUT THEYRE GONNA PAY.
INSTEAD OF HAWKIN' HEALDINES WELL BE MAKIN 'EM TODAY.

you and zoe do every single move like they do and again sing your lungs out.

AND OUR RANKS WILL GROOOOW
AND WELL KICK THEIR REAR!
YEAHHH
AND THE WORLD WILL KNOW THAT WEVE BEEN HERE.

many many scenes pass by and we try to watch as normal human beings, but everytime race or katherine pops up we start to lose ourselves again. especially when katherine comes on in her stunning red, purple, pinkish dress in the scene where they start making the plan.
after that scene, there's the scene with jack and katherine and you and zoe start acting as them. you as katherine and zoe as jack.

'you should be inside the paper illustrating, not outside hawking it.' you say in a very serious but funny tone as you stare into zoe's eyes. she couldn't hold her laugh again and you both start laughing again.

'maybe that ain't what i want.'

'so tell me what you want..'

'cant you see it, in my eyes' zoe says in an western accent and with a big smirk on her face

'yeah okay.' you pop off

the scene continues and so does you and zoe's acting and laughing.

a couple minutes later it's time for watch what happens. now you and zoe can sing. not bad actually but this song is still so fucking hard.

'write what you know so they say all i know is,
i don't know what to write and the right way to wrIte it, ahh fuck' and there it is already, your first voice crack of today. you and zoe, ofcourse start laughing again and than continue singing.

after watch what happens it's time forrr
seize the day!!

you and zoe sing a long and start stretching for the ultimate dance.