Coming Out

IM HACKING MY COMPUTER HELP

okay good i fixed it

NEVERMIND WHY IS THE K STUCK I HAVE TO FIX THIS KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I FIXED IT CAUSE IM A PROFESSIONAL *swag emoji cause im on my laptop*

its not 100% fixed but good enough to write this story :)

So if you see a lot of words that dont exist or like wrong spelled words its because im on my computer and im like really bad at my own language that i speak everyday 24/7 but we're not gonna talk abt that.

Anyways my good friend Mal @hbclovebot helped me cause i was out of inspiration for story's and now she said if you want make this kinda chapter. So i will. i hope yall will enjoy it im trying my best. me soh sorrie iv dere iz anie wrogn spellet worts inglish verie hart.

ANYWAYS ENJOY :D

———————————————————————

You've been thinking about this for a while now. Every time you walk down the street you see a lot of pretty girls. Its weird thinking about that cause you have always believed that you were straight. But maybe you arent... After a couple of months doubting you want to tell it Helena. You have never really believed that she was a 100% straight, but thats her sexuality which you dont really care about. Actually having a gay mom sounds very good tho!

Okay, after school, i will walk to my room normally, and when she calls me to eat i will come downstairs to eat. After im done with eating I normally do my homework, so do Billy and Nell. So maybe thats the time were i have the change to be in peace with Helena and tell her? I hope so!

After school is done you follow the plan. You ride home and go upstairs to aclimate. 30 minutes later Helena calls to eat. You eat the delicous as always lunch she has made. Another 30 minutes go by. You, Billy and Nell go upstairs to make your homework. After you finished History, you decide to go down stairs.

Your heart is going PITTA PATTA PITTA PATTA.

(im really sorry for that i just had to do it :))

'Mom, i need to tell you something..'

'What is it dear?' Helena asks kinda worried

'So ive been doubting about this for a couple of months now and i think its time for you to know..'

'What is it (y/n)? You know you can tell me everything! There is no need to be insecure or nervous!' She says still kinda worried

'Well, I think that im... I think- I..'

Helena waits patiently for you to tell

'I think that im gay..' You say with a lot of confidence.

'YAYAYYAYAY, omg (y/n) I have never thought about this! Im so happy WOW!!!' She says with her cheecks flushing red.

'So you support me?' You ask.

'Ofc i do dummy' She chuckles.

'Actually, im still questioning myself but that doesnt matter for now! Im so proud of you (y/n) and i always will be. You are my little daughter and i will love you no matter what!' She says smiling

She hugs you tied

'Thank you mom! I love you so so so much!'

She kisses your forhead

Your so relieved. You finally had the confidence to say it so you did.

You finish all your homework and look on amazon for a gay flag. You had no idea if you were pan, bi, lesbian or something else but you know that you are gay so you just buy the rainbow flag. Its says it arrives in 2 weeks.

You decide to tell your friends. They are all so happy for you! You are so lucky that you have this kinda friends that accept you no matter what!

————— 2 weeks later —————

You have told almost everyone you know that you are gay. They all responded positive.

*DING DONG*

YAYAYAY that's probably my gay flag!

You run to the front door and yes, there is the package from amazon.

Finally you thought. That 2 weeks took like forever AAGHH

Helena walks in the hallway saying: 'A, (y/n), I see, my package finally arrived!'

'Shut up mom' You say laughing. Its obvious that shes joking.

You open it up and yess its the flag! You hang it on your wall. You sent pictures to everyone. You call some people. You show it Helena.

You were so happy and proud of yourself!

You go down stairs to eat dinner. At this point life was kinda perfect..

You live in a big house in London!

You have the best friends!

You get bad grades LMAO but that doesnt matter :)

You are gay!

You have a famous mom!

You know famous people bc of your mom!

You are kinda famous!

And the best one of all..

Helena Bonham Carter is your mom!

SHE IS YOUR DAMN MOM FHLJFHD

———————————————————————

Welll, Mal i hope you like this story!

Have a good night or day :)

ily <3