Meeting

One question before you start reading, do y'all see picture's above the titel? Bc in edit mode I see but I checked out viewers mode and they where gone pls let me know, for me this is important LMAO.

anyways enjoy the story and ily! <3<3

———————————————————————
You finally arrived at Helena's home. It was really pretty! It had this kinda cottage core and dark academia vibe!

'Well (y/n), these are your new siblings! The oldest your brother Billy and your younger sister Nell! Say hi guys.'

Nell and Billy both say hi.

'Well go do something with eachother to get to know eachother better! I will cook something! (Y/n) what is your favorite food?'

'Uhm pancakes!'

'Well let's eat pancakes for dinner than!'

You three run upstairs they show you your new room, it was way bigger then your old room.

Nell says: 'you can decorate it however you want!'

They show you all the rooms in the house. It was so much bigger as you thought! It had a lot of secret rooms, that's what you like a lot!

'Dinner is ready sweethearts!' Helena yells

You 3 run down stairs and walk to their seats.

'What seat do you want luv?' Helena asks.

You answer: 'I don't really care to be honest but in my old house this was where I always sit.'

'Well if your okay with that you can sit there!'

You sit down at start eating your pancakes, they where really delicious you never thought about what Helena's cooking skills where!

Then suddenly Helena talks. She pulls you out of your trans.

She says: 'well (y/n) as you know I'm a famous actress who needs to work 24/7..  everyday I have to work for a really long time but I try my best to be home before 7 o'clock but I can't say that that will be always.'

'That's fine!'

When y'all are done eating you go to your room to acclimate. You think about what all happened in the past years!

You miss your parents but your also so happy to be with Helena! Then suddenly something pops up in your head.

How do I call her? Miss, mom or just Helena?

At the same moment Helena walks in but before you can ask her she says:

'I forgot to say this to you in the beginning, but you don't have to call me miss. Call me mom if your comfortable with it.'

'Okay mom!'

It felt weird but also amazing at the same time. You where allowed to call Helena Bonham Carter YOUR mom!

She hugs you and leaves the room, she blows you a kiss and says:

'Don't forget to sleep at 22:30 pm darling!'

'I will! Goodnight mom!'

'Goodnight!'

She closes the door and you get your phone from your bedside table.

You start checking your socials you see you have 136 left out Snapchat's, 12 DM's on Instagram, 34 missed calls, and 999+ text messages, you open them all but don't answer them.

You check the clock and see 22:45.

Fuck i have to go to sleep now..

You close your eyes and in 2 seconds your gone.

This have been a heavy day..

———————————————————————
This is a little longer story!
Also does someone have like any ideas next up books? Pls let me know!

Have a goodnight, morning, evening etc.

ily <3