Best Friend

I'm writing this story bc my best friend
(Who doesn't love Helena) is sitting next to me and reading my story for the first time :)

———————————————————————

You wake up, you check the the clock. 11:12 am.
Today your best friend is coming over! Her name is Lisa. You've been besties with her since kindergarten.

She was very excited to meet your new mom! It was so cool to be best friends with the daughter of a celebrity.

1 hour later you hear

DING DONG

The first thing what you when you see her is give her a tight hug. You haven't seen her in so long!

After she walks in she says: 'woah (y/n) this is such a big house!' You answer: 'yes bc my mom is a celebrity, DUHH' you both laugh

After that Helena walks in. 'Hello dear, you must be Lisa!' 'Yes I am! Nice to meet you!'
Lisa never said she had an obsession with Helena but secretly she always had. So this was such a cool moment for her!

(LISA IF YOU READ THIS WE ALL KNOW YOUR SECRETLY OBSESSED WITH HER.)

(Okay back to the story)

Lisa freaks out inside she's so happy!

'So girls, I've made some pancakes!'
'Thank you so much mom!'
'Thank you miss!'

'Oh dear, you don't have to call me miss, you can call me Helena, and if you want even mom!

'Okay!'

After you eat your pancakes you decide to go upstairs to show your new room.
She has seen it on FaceTime of course but now she could see it in real life.

Her mouth falls open

'Woah (y/n), this is so gorgeous! I'm in love with it.'

'Thank you!'

You guys make tiktoks, go live on instagram and go on omegle.

Then it's time for Lisa to go..
you both are really sad, but as always you come up with the perfect idea...

A SLEEP OVER OFC

You 2 run down stairs and ask Helena immediately.

'Well, for me that's no problem! Lisa could I maybe have your moms phone number? So I can call her?'

'O, yes of course.'

She reads it out loud and Helena calls Lisa's mom.

'Hello, with Helena Bonham Carter, I-

'OMG, so sorry, wait this is unbelievable! Lisa didn't lie! (y/n)'s new mom really is hbc!'

Even Lisa's mom freaks out!

'Hehe yes I am!' Helena answers.

'So sorry for interrupting you, I just, I've always been such a great fan of all your work!'

'Thank you so much!'

'No problem! So uhm, I kinda think what you are calling for haha! It's always their idea!'

'Well if you mean they want to plan a sleepover then you are totally right! Is that okay?'

'Haha, yes that's totally fine, i guess they are staying at yours then?'

'Yes! If that isn't a problem, you can trust me 100%!'

'Alright, well, what time should i pick her up? Every time is possible for me!'

'Shouldn't we just wait till Lisa wants to go home? If your okay with that ofc?!'

'Yeah that's totally fine, could you please send me a message when she's coming home?'

'Yes I will'

They are talking for a few more minutes, while you and Lisa run upstairs. You guys where so excited for tonight!

'Woah Helena really is the best mom in the world!' Lisa says

'Well actually yeah she kinda is, of course this is rude to say to my real mom but I know that she's very proud of me and of Helena!'

'I think so too!' Lisa answers.

You guys talk the whole night about everything, but then on 3:37 am you start crying.

'Hey (y/n) what's wrong?'

'Nothing Im just, i'm just so happy to be here and just live this life like this!'

'That's understandable! It isn't nothing losing your parents and then get adopted by your celebrity crush! Should we just sneak out and go for a walk on the beach?'

'Sounds like a great idea! Let's do it! FUCK IT'

You go downstairs very silently, but on your shoes and jacket. And then you open and close the door very silent.

When you are outside you go to the beach.
Once you've got there you walk trough the sea but not to deep ofc. It's amazing being in the middle of the night at the beach with your best friend.

After 10 minutes of walking, you go sit on the sand. And just stare at the moon and stars.
After another 10 go by you decide to go home and try to sleep.

9:26 am

'(Y/n), (y/n)?!'
'Yes?'
'GOODMORNING!'
'Lisa I just woke up are you crazy?'

'Yes but if you aren't crazy then your boring' -
Lisa Murphy 2021

You go downstairs and eat the breakfast Helena made for you two.

'Woah, she's also and amazing cook!'

'Hell she is!'

After eating your breakfast you guys decide to go the forest to picnic!

(Very cool pic I know 😎 go check @virgh0e_ on tiktok for the full video! <3)

The day was amazing! But then it's sadly time for Lisa to go home.

You hug each other goodbye

After she's gone, your telling Helena everything! But of course not about the beach!

These 2 days where amazing!

AMAZING

—————————————————————

This story includes my best friend Lisakeery
:D

Hope you guys enjoyed it!

FUCK GIRL IN RED IS LIVE I GOTTA GO SEE IT BYE