Paparazzi

This morning you woke up listening to 'space song'. One of your favorites. The vibe is so unreal and magical.

Today was nothing really special. You were just going to shop with your mom and Nell. The only thing was the paparazzi.

It's a sunny day today, which causes much paparazzi Helena told me. For yourself I didn't really matter. It was cool seeing yourself on photos on the internet and people knowing your name. But Helena wasn't so ready for today. She was really excited to go shopping with her two favorite daughters but the paparazzi makes her anxious all the time.

It's hard to see someone you love suffer for something that you also have..

Helena made the most delicious breakfast ever.

Yoghurt with raspberries and blueberries and caramel syrup, with some chocolate milk.

(I have no idea if this actually taste good but it sounds very delicious so why not :))

At 12 am you leave the house.

Once you've reached the end of the street you see the first paparazzi taking their pics.

You ignore them but they follow you to the first couple shops.

You walk into the H&M so you get rid of the paparazzi. Helena is already overwhelmed but she still has the power to go shopping with us.

You and Nell run straight to shirts. Your favorite part of a clothing shop.

You get 4 t-shirts, 2 new jeans, a necklace, sunglasses and a scarf.

Nell buys 5 t-shirts, 1 pair of ripped jeans, and 2 bracelets.

Helena buys a new jacket and some new pjs.

After that you buy ice cream.

And there we go again. The paparazzi is there again. 'Helena!' 'Helena!!' 'Helena how long do you have your new daughter??'

Now that kinda hurt to hear..

You hate when people remind you that Helena isn't your actual mom. You miss your real mom but your so happy with Helena and your whole new family! Your mom loved you, of course. But Helena loves you in a way no one else can..

Helena is biting her lip walked extra fast to avoid all the paparazzi. Which is almost impossible but she does it.

More questions gets shouted to your head about the adoption.

All though leaving your real parents is hard. This was the best thing that has ever happened to you!

I mean look what where you are now..
you live in a big house in London. Your mom is world wide famous. People know your name. You are getting treated well. It's just all so amazing!

All though you miss your old life, you love it here.

After being away for 2 hours your finally home again.

You go upstairs to acclimate again and make your homework. Rye offers to help but you really need your own space now so you decline the offer.

In a couple weeks it's your birthday! You are so excited!! Your finally about to meet a lot more family from Helena! You've already meet her cousins and mom, and some friends but there are so many more people that you want to meet.

Exactly when you finished your homework Helena calls you to come downstairs for dinner.

She made some delicious spaghetti bolognese.

After that you go upstairs to watch a movie and call with some friends.

A happy and nice evening.

———————————————————————

Hellooo so this is a short chapter I know but I'm so tired LMAO

Please think COVID away for this chapter :)

Also I'm really sorry if there are some misspelled words or sentences that don't exist LMAO I'm just bad at my own language LOL

Biggest flex 😎😃

Anyways I hope you enjoyed all though it was short.

I love you and have a nice day/night! <3