Vacation

WOAHH 2k READS SKFNNF THATS UNBELIEVABLE TYSM JDMFN

ENJOY THIS CHAPTER INSPIRED MY MY BESTAYH zoexraceeeee <3

———————————————————————
Soo today you where going on a vacation!! But not just a vacation no your first vacation with your new family!

Although it isn't even your biological family it feels like they've already known you for your whole life.

Helena told you that you could bring Zoe with you. Day by day you and Zoe became closer friends with Zoe, which leads to that you two are inseparable.

You FaceTime everyday and tell eachother your biggest secrets.

Everyone is really excited. We pack our stuff and go to the airport.

We're going to France! Ive been there twice with my biological family, but I've never seen the Eiffel Tower, and that's what Helena told us what we're gonna see!

At 6 in the morning we eat breakfast faster than Sonic the hedgehog.

Zoe is already here cause she stayed last night.

Yesterday was amazing! We where supposed to go to bed at 10 but we stayed awake the whole night and we snook out! We went to the woods. It was all amazing and we didn't even get caught! Nobody was there and when I say nobody I literally mean NOBODY!!

It was like a dream

We where really tired so maybe it wasn't such a good idea but actually it was the best idea

After finishing breakfast we hopped in the car and went to the airport.

Zoe and i are of course sitting next to each other. So are Billy and Rye, and Helena and Nell.

Its only a 2 hour flight so we are there very soon.

Helena falls asleep while being in the airplane. She looks so cute while being asleep! It looks like she smiles while she's sleeping!!

Of course its weird to say about your mom but it's the truth.

2 and a half hours later we arrived at hour hotel in front of the Eiffel Tower.

It was pretty late so went to bed immediately. But of course me and Zoe stayed up again. Were tired asf but we were just so excited!

We watched some movies and at 3 am we finally went to bed. We fell asleep in 10 seconds.

The next morning we woke up giggling about nothing. Helena was thinking if she had to call the ambulance because we where going crazy.

We brushed our teeth's and dressed ourselves up.

We went downstairs to go eat in the eating section of the hotel. Because Helena is rich we had a luxe hotel with a extensive breakfast.

We ate cake, cereal and fruit. All in one breakfast.

We finally went outside to go to the Effeil Tower. It was so pretty and big! Zoe and I posed and Helena took pictures of us.

But then of course always the disappointment came. Paparazzi. It was actually pretty good, because they didn't take so many as at home. They left after 10 minutes. So we continued the 'photoshoot'.

Then suddenly Zoe froze...

'Y/N, Y/N!!'

'WHAT IS IT?'

'OVER THERE LOOK!'

I looked and saw Zoe's celebrity crush

BEN TYLER COOK

'GO TO HIM' I yelled

'OKAY BUT YOU COME WITH ME'

She grabbed me by my arm and dragged me towards Ben.

'Hi ben! So sorry for interrupting you but I'm such a big fan!! Do you mind if I took a picture with you?'

'O ofc! What's your name?'

'Mine is Zoe! Hers is y/n'

'Woah really pretty names! I'm jealous! Should we take a picture together?'

'Yes OMG thank you!' Zoe reacted

Helena walked towards us because she saw that we where here.

Then Ben went really excited

'Omg, woah miss bonham Carter! You've been always such an idol woah sorry just woah!' Ben stared at her.

'Call me Helena! I also love your work!'

Bens heart melted

'Well this is my mom! Hehe' I said

'Woah lucky you!'

Helena took pictures of us with Ben and Ben took a picture with Helena.

We said goodbye and went to the hotel for dinner.

This has been such a cool day!

Everyone was happy!

The dinner was delicious!

The vacation was perfect!

We spotted Ben one more time and hangout with him. He's so cool!

After 3 more days we went back home again.

This was one of the best vacations EVER!

———————————————————————

Well that's the story for today! Again tysm for 2k reads!! Anyways Zoe doesn't know that all this was gonna happen!

I hope you like it Zoe ;)

GO READ ZOE'S FANFIC ABOUT BEN! <3

Also please ignore any wrong spelled words I'm tired :)

zoexraceeeee