| 십팔 |

Kim Taehyung

Why would she do this? Why would she come back now? After all she has left me with?

Unbelievable.

Scoffing, I focused back on the discussion with Jimin about our latest project in Thailand.

"I think that we should hold the celebration party on 27th and then you can leave for your honeymoon- "

I glared at him.

"I mean your trip with the most charming Yuki on 28th. Happy? "

I rolled my eyes and then ate another mochi which counts as my 3rd.

I have to control my sugar cravings.

"Taehyung-ah, "

"Hmm? "

"How's is to be a married man now? "

The moment fell silent for a few seconds until a small smile played on my lips.

"I'm a better man now. I have someone to call mine, to protect and to love forever. She brought the best out of me and I'm forever gonna be by her side. I'm happy. "

Yeontan wiggled in Jimin's hold and attacked his father with licks and kisses.

"And this little creature here sure loves her more than he loves me. "

Jimin laughed and shook his head.

"So love hmm? "

And he again started with his teasing.

"Hey Yuki. Have you seen mom? "

It was evening and we both were in the room. I came back a few hours ago and fell asleep immediately. Right now I stepped out of the bathroom after a long shower.

"Oh I forgot to tell you that both mum and dad had left for a wedding this morning. They'll be returning in three weeks. I don't know why they are leaving for such a long time but whatever. "

I just shook my head, well aware of my parents' thoughts.

"Anyways c'mon. I've made kimchi fried rice and bibimbap. "

I hummed and soon joined her on the couch.

"What drama is it? "

She looked at me happily and answered my question after swallowing her food.

"Buisness proposal. It's an office romance. Damn the actors are so hot! Sheeesh. "

She started describing the show animatedly. Though she looked cute with that slight twinkle in her eyes.

"Okay stop now. Let me watch it in peace. I waited for this episode. "

We again turned our attentions back on the screen that's when a scene started.

"Oh my god! "