| 십사 |

Kim Yuki

Today was a bright day and I was alone with Mum at home today so thought why not to go for some shopping?

Taehyung was at work and Dad also was also for a golf match. So being the only ladies today, here we are at the mall.

"Yuki. "

"Yes mum? "

Currently we were looking at some dresses. All of them were so elegant and perfect.

"I was thinking that since you and Taehyung got married we didn't really got a chance for the reception. You know after... "

She trailed off and we both stopped for a moment. She is right. After mom, everyone was busy in their businesses but I feel guilty and sad because Taehyung is their only child and being parents to such a wonderful son, they both wish to do the perfect and best for him and his future.

"I know Mum. And you don't have to hesitate in saying anything or ask for permission. He is your son after all and you have the right to do anything you wish. "

She cupped my cheek and spoke adoringly.

"How I got so blessed to have you as my daughter. Your a blessing for our family, Yuki and everyone in this family is their to protect you. Never hide anything from us. Good or bad, we'll be with you. Okay? "

I smiled and nodded back. Dear God, how did I got so lucky to have such nice and loving people in my life.

"So, c'mon let's select some dresses for your reception, my daughter. "

With that, she dragged me with her further inside the area. There was this kind lady, whom I got to know as Mrs. Yang, she helped us in selecting some dresses. Seeing her bond with Mum, I'm sure these ladies are close.

"Dear, try these on. The changing room is there. "

Mrs. Yang sent a worker to put the selected dresses inside the changing room. I went inside and one by one, changed into the dresses and showed them to the ladies outside.

First one was a rose gold silk dress. It was very pretty but had very thin straps. So it was a no from the ladies. Next on was a blue satin long dress with lace sleeves but, had a slit on the legs which was a no from my side since I'm not very comfortable with showing my skin. Finally, the last dress was a blacke mermaid silk gown. And when I stepped out of the dressing room both ladies were in an awe. Mum even kissed my cheek saying I looked so pretty and gorgeous. So hence that dress was finalized.

Next on we went for buying some accessories and other stuff.

It was 6 in the evening when we reached home with all the shopping bags. We bought a lot.

"Welcome back ladies. "

Me and Mum had laughing fits because Dad was standing there in a chef's hat and apron, which was covered in all sauces and flour.

"Oh my god honey! What did you do? And where's Taehyung? "

We settled the bags in living room and followed Dad to kitchen. We both sat on the chairs while he brought water for us. Mom raised an eyebrow while I was searching for Taehyung.

"Any explanation? "

Dad just smiled sheepishly and removed his chef attire.

"Why don't we go outside for some fresh air hmm? "

He pulled Mum and I think they went to the backyard. I was sipping on my water mindlessly when a hand tapped on my shoulder and I choked on the water. I started coughing hysterically. The intruder muttered a oh shit and started rubbing my back in a soothing way.

"Oh my god Tae! Don't do that again. I almost choked to death. "

"I'm sorry I'm sorry. "

After that we both sat down and talked about our days. He told me how his team cracked a very important deal.

"That's very cool. "

"Ya. "

The room went silent for a moment before I spoke.

"So ummm, about the reception. Did Dad told you about it? "

"Oh yeah. He called me in the afternoon. But when is the party? "

"Mum was saying this Friday. "

"That means after two days. Damn. They've got a lot to prepare. "

I chuckled nodding my head.

We retired to our bedrooms after the dinner. And I have to say that Dad makes the best lasagna. It was so yummy and I ate so much that my stomach is fully full.

"Dad should have started his own restaurant. He is a god gifted chef. "

Taehyung chuckled at me from the bed. I soon got next to him after combing my hair. I snuggled into him as he hugged me tightly in his embrace. He smelled so comfy and warm that it made my eyes heavy and sleep soon came over me.

"Good night Tae. "

Before completely dozing off, a feathery touch was placed on my forehead and I heard some mumbles.

"Sleep tight, love. "