| 일곱 |

Lee Yuki

Mr. Kim sent the driver with me to grab some stuff from our home as he and mom went with Taehyung.

Finally, now I know his name.

Shaking my head,as we reached the place,I packed some of mine and some mom's clothes and essentials in one bag. After switching off the lights and locking the windows and door, we drove to Kim's residency.

Looking out of the window, I noticed the dark clouds slowly covering the sky. It is probably going to rain tonight. I checked my wrist watch and it showed 5.37 pm. Sigh.

Soon we reached our destination and the view in front of me was beautiful. A victorian-style mansion with large trees surrounding it. The sight was awesome.

Recovering from the surprise,I went inside and was greeted by a lady in her late 40s. She was beautiful with short wavy black and white hair, brown eyes and she was wearing a smile which radiated so much positivity. Her eyes were somewhat familiar and I guessed she was the mother of Taehyung, Mrs. Kim.

I bowed to her and she just hugged me.

"Welcome home Yuki. "

Home.

"Thank you for letting us stay Mrs. Kim. I'm so grateful for your kindness. "

She just shook her head.

"Don't call me that. You can call me mom or something. Okay and no need to say thank you because we are so thankful that you are going to be my daughter in law. "

I just smiled.

"Okay so now, Jiho! Please show Yuki her room. "

A lady in her 50s came out from the kitchen and smiled at me.

"Yuki meet Jiho, our house care taker and Jiho this is Yuki, my soon to be daughter in law. "

I nodded at her with a smile.

I took my bag and started following Jiho.

My phone vibrated in my pocket and as I was taking it out,I bumped into someone which caused my bag to fall down. I bent down to pick it up.

"I'm so sorry. "

I looked up to just see those mesmerizing brown eyes staring back at me.

His eyes are my favourite.

"It's fine. "

I smiled a little and stood up from the ground. He just nodded and walked away.

I swear I saw his cheeks were red.

.

After having a nice and welcoming dinner with the Kim's, here I am sitting with mom in her room.

"Yuki, your wedding is going to be held on this Friday. I'm so excited to see that finally my daughter is going to be happy. "

Her words break my heart but I just nodded at her with a smile as I always do.

A fake smile won't hurt, right?

"Eomma! It's been long since you sang me a lullaby. "
I whined and she slapped my head, laughing wholeheartedly.

I've been dying to hear this sound.

"You're acting like a kid Yuki. "

"Well I am your kid so isn't it my right to act like a kid? "
I shrugged.

She shook her head with a smile.

"My child. "

And that's how I had a great sleep after several days.