| 삼 |

Lee Yuki

My mom is asking me to marry just so that someone can look after me. Like mom, what am I? Ten?

For god's sake I can take care of  myself without relying on any other person. And marriage is such a serious matter that can change one's life.

Who knows if it will be a success or a complete failure?

And it's my age to built a strong carrier so that I can have a peaceful future. Also I'm just in the second year of my college.

Marriage got no chance right now.

.

Lee Jiwo

Yuki.
She needs to get married. That's the only thing I want to see before I die. I can't rest in peace knowing that my daughter is not safe and protected.

Life was going fine. Until I discovered about my cancer. It was eleven months ago when the symptoms showed up and after consulting the doctor, it was confirmed that I was diagnosed with first stage of cancer. And a these months only one thing irked me, how will I leave Yuki alone in this world.

When her father left us, it broke me. I was depressed by the sudden loss of the love of my life. And this cancer wasn't good enough for me too.

Several sleepless nights worsened my state. And the disease only grew.

Now I only have two months left and only one thing can solve my issue.

Marriage of Yuki.
She needs to get married because it is the only way I can be in peace. I know my daughter will never refuse my request. This time, it is the last one.

Now, the only thing is–

Finding a groom in such a short time period. A man who can be trusted with my Yuki. Who can love her, protect her, cherish her and keep her happy for the rest of her life.

“Mrs. Park? I need your help. ”

.

Mrs. Park

I have a very big responsibility on my shoulders.

And only one person can help me.

“Annyeonghaseyo Mr.Kim. ”

Kim Han Seo is a very generous and kind man. He has been a great family friend to us. His morals and respect for others has gained him a special place in everyone's heart. He is also one of the most successful businessmen in Seoul. And his son has succeeded in continuing the legacy of his father.

Kim Taehyung.
He has always been my favourite kid. I've seen him grow in front of me eyes. He is just like his father.

A man of his words, a true workaholic, family is his first priority and he is grown up with morals and values.

And I think, he will be the best match to my kid Yuki.

Now, I just need to confirm it from the Kim family.

.

After discussing the matter on video conference, Mr.and Mrs. Kim decided to convince Taehyung because from their side, they have agreed to the marriage. But boy's agreement is also important because it is a very serious decision to make.

Let's see what happens.