31. Why did he leave me??

Start from the beginning

"How come you are not pissed?" I asked him.

"I was. But on the day you went missing, I saw his pure love for you in his eyes. He was ready to do anything to find you. He cried like a little baby. I don't think if I can find anyone like that for you. Who would love you and protect you." He said.

"Thanks, I know. But dad is not ready to understand." I said.

"Because I am not immature. I have seen more life than you kids and I know what is good for you and what is not." Dad said while barging into the room.

Both Anrag and I were startled.

"Dad, please calm down. Please. And understand that Roshan is not responsible for anything. It was Nia who did this. Why are you punishing Roshan for that." I said.

"And why did Nia attack you?" He asked.

I know where this is going.

"Dad but..." I tried to talk.

"Just answer my question." He screamed.

I flinched and went silent.

"Exactly, that's why I don't want him to be in your life. You know what we went through when we saw you in that state. I can't see you in that state again, and that's why I did that. It's better that you also forget him. You will find a better one." He said.

"Dad, I know that I am your princess, and you can never see me hurt. But what you are doing now this is hurting me more than what Nia did to me. She hurt me physically, but Roshan was with me throughout. And he went through the pain along with me. Trust me dad, he will never let anything happen to me." I said.

"What if he fails. What would have happened, if he did not reach on time that day. He is not a super hero. What if Nia comes out one day and attacks you again. What will happen then?" He said.

I didn't answer to that.

"Whatever you say, I can't live with a fear for your safety. So I can't accept him in your life. This is final." He said.

I looked at him with tears. I was completely shocked. Anrag came to my side and held me firmly, supportively.

I just looked down crying and with disappointment.

My dad walked out with that. At door, I saw mom and my friends who were looking at me with sympathy.

My mom mouthed a sorry to me. I continued to cry and hugged Anrag tightly.

I can't imagine my life without him. I love him. He loves me. And whom I thought would support me in everything, is now against my love and is hurting me the most.

I just kept crying, and my family and friends tried a lot to calm me down. I felt lifeless without him by my side. I want to talk to him, just listen to his voice.

I don't want to hate my dad, he is my dad and his worries about my safety are justified. But this is also true that I can't live without Roshan now. I don't know what to do now.

With my cries, my dad's stubbornness and my friends special acts to cheer me up, two days passed and I am home now. But, thoughts of him never left me alone. I just kept thinking about him, and I know that he is too. Because, Priyam is in touch with me, checking on me, literally every hour. I know why he is doing that.

"Ashni, have the fruits. You need them, to recover faster." Nani said coming into my room with a bowl of fruits.

"Yeah, that is exactly what I want, to repair my physical wounds. What about my mental scars that I am getting?" I asked her.