The fan comments came flooding in, Jinyoung proudly highlighting a few to me, repeating how good looking I looked as we made our way to the concert venue.

"They're being nice, besides I only want to look good for you" I shrugged, holding him closer to my side.

"You're so silly" he giggled, lifting his head from my shoulder and shaking it at me.

I smiled and kissed the top of his head as he rested his cheek back down on my shoulder, the two of us staring at the scenery outside as we headed for them to have a rehearsal.

~

I stayed backstage as promised, watching them have fun from the back and sneaking in some pecks whenever he came backstage to change, Jinyoung batting me away playfully each time.

We openly held hands whenever we were out for meals, the buzz over our relationship going strong instead of dying down like I thought it would. The company received multiple requests for magazine shoots, wanting interviews about how we met.

Jinyoung was so excited about it that I caved, agreeing to do one before deciding about the others.

We met the interviewer at the photo shoot spot, opting for an indoors look, our dressing casual, our hair styled messily. Jinyoung looked adorably professional with his poses, bopping happily to the music in the background.

I felt stiff and awkward despite having done interviews while having a photo shoot in a more formal setting. I took a deep breath and tried to relax while staring at the vase on the table, following the cues of the photographer instead.

"Reach your hand out like you're going to touch it"

"A bit higher"

"Let's change to the coffee mug"

"You can pretend to sip from it"

I looked over at Jinyoung for help, feeling terribly drained. Jinyoung was staring intently at me the entire time, his smile widening when our eyes met, turning my smile into a real one.

Jinyoung giggled in response, the whole room turning to him and basking in his glow. I needed him near, needing him as my strength and I stretched out my hand to him, wanting him next to me. I ignored the flashes of light, focusing solely on Jinyoung as he stretched his hand out to meet me.

I pulled him closer once our hands touched, hugging him close and leaning my forehead against his.

"I'm no good at this" I mumbled, wrapping my arms tighter around his waist.

Jinyoung wrapped his arms around my shoulders and leaned back, the concern shining through his eyes despite the small smile he wore.

"You're doing great" he muttered under his breath, his eyes locked on mine.

"You're just saying that but thank you"

"I mean it" Jinyoung rebutted, the earnest look on his face making my mind go blank.

"Only you" I muttered, stepping back away from him to catch my breath.

~

I couldn't deal with looking at my photos and let Jinyoung run through them, my eyes on him the entire time instead of paying attention to the screen.

The reporter asked some basic questions, how we met and what our first date was like, laughing when she found out that we had no idea about each other's jobs.

The interview went smoother for me than Jinyoung as the reporter tried to delve deeper into whether there were any plans for us, the band and my portfolio, all of which I diverted away.