RUNAWAY PRINCE: WHERE IS ZARAH?

Start from the beginning

The Greek god and goddess.

Yasmin was first guilty but again she was mad, very mad. Firstly guilty because Zarah's condition is worst and she's the cause of all that. Second she's mad because Zarah always win.

"Abubakar it's iftar, you'll need to serve!" Yasmin said as she ran to them.

Prince Abubakar glared at her. "Can't you see she is sick. She'll need treatment!"

"But, a worker can take her to the clinic, it's not a big deal. She just passed out and she's a big drama queen. Why do you care about her!" Yasmin blurted out, and she said the: 'why do you care about' part silently.

 Abubakar heard her well. "Well first, she is human. Second, nobody should be treated this way, her condition could be fatal!" Abubakar said as he was already dialing the emergency line.

"But, she is just a mere slave!"

"Yasmin, I'll pretend I didn't hear that. I don't want to argue!" Prince Abubakar said and Uthman rushed to him.

"Prince, let me take her. It will be inappropriate for you to leave this hungry people for only her." Uthman said and he carried Zarah like a baby, Uthman heart was racing, he entered his car and drove off.

Abubakar was confused, what was Zarah doing in the males toilet? Why was she unconscious? Yes, she was weak when he saw her earlier but it couldn't get worst?

He walked down to the sauce, and it was burnt already.

He threw death glares at Yasmin.

"You had a job, just keep an eye on the sauce, but you failed. You messed up badly, what is wrong with you Yasmin?"

"Abubakar you should start treating me better, I am not your slave. I am your fiancee." Yasmin reminded, the word 'fiancee' made Abubakar lost it.

Angry.

"Are we talking about marriage now? well, you see if you can't watch a sauce, how sure am I that you won't burn down my house. Can you even guarantee me you won't drown our babies? Yasmin you are not ready for all of these." Prince Abubakar insulted and Yasmin was angry.
Some part of what the Prince said made her happy. The 'our babies' part. She had faith that Abubakar and her will get married someday. But she wished she could just strangle Zarah.

"Prince, the Chinese foods are here!" Daniel said as he point at the big truck pulling over in the venue.

"Whose idea is this?" Abubakar asked as he was about to strike, he looked at Yasmin and didn't wait for any response—he walked away angrily.

"Abubakar, I'm so sorry. I promise I'll make it up to you!" Yasmin pleaded as she ran after the prince.

Daniel stood there confused, he wasn't sure of what to do.

After salah magreeb—evening prayer. Prince Abubakar and Yasmin were no where to be found, the workers were the one sharing the takeout for the orphans and poor.

"Didn't you see the look on that witch's face, it was priceless!" A worker in her twenties said.

"Come to think of it, what was Mrs Rahman doing in the males toilet?" Diana asked as she give a takeout to the little boy in front of her.

"Haven't I told you guys, Mrs Rahman is a flirt, she is a gold digger. Don't you noticed she have been trying to get close with the prince?" A lady in black hijab said as she added ice to the can soda.

"Miss Dawood, she is a Muslim like you, you should at least defend her for that, you are a Muslim also." Diane suggested.

"I hate niqabis, all of them are flirty bastards. They hide their bad dirty characters underneath that black veil they call niqab and they point everything towards religion, religion my foot." She spat in anger.

"Are you mad at her before? She only asked you where her daughter was? And you even embarrassed her that day. She should be mad at you not the other way around!" Judith said.

"When did she come to the castle?  From translator to P. A, I was supposed to be the prince's French translator, but all of a sudden she was here. I applied for that post, it wasn't given to me, but instead, her. She cheated her way here, she should go." She said unleashing what she had been hiding for long.

"Are you jealous of her? Wait, don't tell me you have a crush on the prince," Diane said.

"Sorta, who wouldn't. He is cute and sexy, his accent is erotic. I like him, his blue eyes." Shamsheeyah said lustfully.

"I recommend you also start wearing niqab you pervert. To hide you ugly face and your dirty character!" Judith said as she walked away.

"I know you won't understand, Diane you do, right?"

"Yes, I understand now, that you are a jerk, Judas dynasty!" Diane said and walked away.

"Oh yeah, insult me all you want, I know Zarah is a thief. A useless rat, she thinks she is perfect. Why are they even taking sides, she is a Muslim and they are bunch of Christians!" Shamsheeyah said as she wanted to serve an old woman.

"Daughter, you should always treat people the way you want to be treated, regardless their religion!" The old woman advised, this made Shamsheeyah mad, she glared at the old woman and serve her rudely.

Author's note

I think this chapter is kinda nonfictional. That scene is real, I mean it could happen to any body.

Have you ever been misjudged?

Yeah, we have been misjudged tons of time. Especially niqabis. People sees them like bad people—terrorist. Which is not true.

The most fascinating part is when a Muslim also sees a niqabi like that. Niqabi have their own rules, yeah. They are following their life style. They are not trying to prove that they are more pious than you.

They are just following what they think is best for them. Take a look at people wearing burkah for instance. Burkah is way different from niqab. Niqabis still treat them better.

We all choose the path we wanna be on, you can't force any body to be on your path; whether you love putting on headscarf, hijab, niqab or burkah. You're still that same you.