Snooze Button

Church: What happened? Where am I?

F.I.L.S.S: Safety Protocols were initiated, please remain calm.

Church: Sheila, is that you?

F.I.L.S.S: Yes.

Church: What is this place?

F.I.L.S.S: Your operator has been injured or incapacitated, and you are now in Recovery Mode.You will remain in this state until such time as you can be extracted by a Recovery Agent, or your operator regains consciousness.

Church: Wait! You didn't send a Recovery Beacon did you!? Because that would be really -

F.I.L.S.S: Recovery Beacons only arm once a unit leaves the facility.This unit has yet to leave this facility. therefore we must first...

Church: Yeah, yeah I got it. Is that Tex?

F.I.L.S.S: Affirmative. Technically, she is not present in this environment, but if you would like to speak to her I can relay communication through external channel.

Church: Yes, please.

F.I.L.S.S: I am sorry but she has refused the connection. She should not be able to do that.

Church: Yeah, that's not surprising. Can you force it through?

F.I.L.S.S: I can try, but I would not recommend that action.

Church: Because I might damage her?

F.I.L.S.S: No, I just have learned that if a woman wants to be alone, it is best to leave her alone.

Church: Yeah, good call. Hey get me out of this but, uh, leave her in here until I figure out what to do with her.

F.I.L.S.S: Suit yourself.

Church: Uhh, she didn't hear that did she?

F.I.L.S.S: Unclear.

Church: I thought you weren't relaying my messages!

F.I.L.S.S: Recovery Mode disabled.

Church: You women always stick together. Oh man, I hope she didn't hear that.

Cut to Washington at the desert.

Washington: Are you going in or not?

South: Hell  no.

Doc: Oh, do I have a choice? Then not, I'm gonna go with that one.

Washington: Meta, get out here!

Meta: growls

Doc: Yeah, definitely gonna stick with not. That seems like the best one of those two choices that you gave me.

Washington: Get in there.

Doc: Tell you what, put me back in the wall, I like the wall. It was cozy and it protected me. I miss my wall...

Washington: You are utterly useless. I know we brought you along for a reason, but for the life of me, I can't remember what it is.

South: You need is to find the reds and blues.

Doc: The important thing is we're becoming friends. They say the bonds of men in combat are as strong as brotherhood!

Washington: Meta get out here... please...

Doc: Voice sounds tense. Maybe you should give him a back rub. That wouldn't be weird, right? One Freelancer giving another a back rub?

Washington: Aren't you trained in stress management or something? Calm him down!