Chapter 28

Nervous, is exactly what I am feeling currently

Nervous, is exactly what I am feeling currently. It has been something I have avoided, having Liam at my house. The last time he ran out, and things have finally been going well since we had the day long talk.

Neither of us have done anything sexual with each other since then either. Let's just say my toys have barely done anything to help me with that tension. I just wanted to see if we could have a relationship and not based on that alone.

I want this to work with Liam, he is my long lost friend. Now, it is more since we are adults and it is exciting but nerve racking all together.

I pull up at my house and Liam is not far behind, having to go grab some clean clothes from his house.

Right when I am unlocking my front door, he pulls up and gets off his bike. Helmet and small backpack in hand.

I leave the door open and walk inside, placing my bag on the counter by the door. A habit that may not be smart, but at least I don't loose it since it holds wallet and keys.

"Make yourself comfortable." I mumble.

I run to my room and quickly throw some comfy clothes on. A pair of joggers and small sweater. It is cold this time of year, and I try not to turn the heat up above six eight even if I prefer it being around seventy-five. Call me crazy, but I love the heat and hate the cold.

I walk out to the kitchen and see Liam at the mantle, looking at the pictures again. My heart rate just jumped through the roof.

"I am going to start prepping the food that needs to be started early in the morning." I notify Liam, just needing to find a way to calm down and cooking is the key in many times.

Liam walks into the kitchen just a few minutes after me.

"You look happy in so many of the pictures." Liam smiles.

"I was. It is crazy but after you left, I was sad and I didn't make a friend until ninth grade. Maddy is the only one that got me, and I didn't go for all the crowds. I just didn't seem to fit in with any of them." I laugh a little.

"It is lonely though not having a someone to talk to for so many years." Liam gives a sad smile.

"That is why we pick up little hobbies. It passed the time when we didn't have home work." I shake my head.

"I loved some wood working," Liam nods.

"I got into reading and experimenting with food. Let me tell you Mom and Dad would try anything and there was many fails. We laughed about it many times." I sigh, letting memories of my parents surface.

"The many times paid off, what little I had tasted of your food has been amazing." Liam wraps his arms around me.

We go about prepping the food and me giving him instructions. Liam is a good cook himself and it has been so much fun us doing this together and sharing little tricks or ideas.

Now, we are sitting on the couch with a early Christmas movie on. It took a little convince for Liam, but he gave in to easily. Really I think he liked seeing me get all stary eye, because he smiled the entire time I talked.

I am snuggled back into Liam's arms, that are wrapped around me. Almost like he is holding me close to him. I let out a sigh, feeling myself getting worked up.

"You're staring like you want to eat me." Liam teases.

Well, shit. I been caught. Sure enough, my eyes have not been on the movie at all. Instead, where I am there is a great view of the tent in the joggers he has put on. As where he has been a gentleman about it all, I have not been so subtle in looking.

I move up some on the couch and closer into Liam. I look straight into his eyes and lean in slowly, feeling his heart beat pick up under my hand.

My lips press into his gently, he closes his eyes and I do the same. Letting out a soft moan.

Liam pulls back. "Are you sure, Doll?"

I nod my head slowly, the nickname melting me even more. He is fast to capture my lips again in a slow heated kiss. Neither of us are rushing this.

Liam's hand roam slowly on my back and grip my behind, to pull me on top of him. Once I am on his lap, I slowly grind down on him. Liam moans into my mouth and I keep rotating my hips slowly on him.

Liam stands holding me and starts walking, straight for my room.

Feeling the comforter mold into my back, as he lays me down. Our lips have never left each other, letting the love we have pour out freely.

Liam takes his time taking my clothes off, letting them pile on the floor. Once, he has me bare for him, I start removing his and he helps with his joggers and boxers.

Liam's hands roam and seem to be cherishing every inch of my skin, while I do the same to him. Feeling each dip and muscle his body has, making me grow wetter.

Liam's tip pressing against me gently, and I rock my hips onto him as he slowly enters me. The bare feeling of him is even better, as I can tell every vein on his amazing length and girth.

Liam is slow to completely be all the way in. He stills for a moment, before he rocks inside me slowly.

The thrust and movements are slow, and tender. No words are spoken as our actions are loud enough for both of us.

In no time, we are both covered in a layer of sweat.

The slow movements are driving me crazy, wanting to speed up to chase my climax. Liam slows me down every time.

Liam moves his hands trace down to my nub where he rubs in slow circles. He seems to swell out some and it makes the feeling even better.

I explode around him, shaking from the shear intenisty of it. Liam is following just a second later, as I milk him for all he is worth. The warmth floods through me and it is the best feeling in the world.

Liam gently rocks a few times and rolls us to where I am laying on top of him, without him pulling out.

Laying my head on his chest, it hits me. We just made love, this was not rough and fast. This was slow and passionate.

This is a feeling I never want to end or lose.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

It is going well him being there with Scarlett at her house this time right?

Anyone else big on hobbies? They help in so many ways!

Time for Thanksgiving and some love!