t h i r t y f i v e

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Who knows such a kind guy will actually hurt by her action? She had never thought of the consequences of spreading lies and now, the guilt is eating her alive.

Felix walked to the front gate. The smile he wore earlier disappeared. He mindlessly went to Seungmin who was seemingly having a small bicker with Eunkyung.

"Can't you just let me walk? I need to hurry!" the princess begged but Seungmin held her bag tighter. Maybe today is the day people touch each others' bags.

"Like it or not, wait for your driver. It's dangerous for you to walk home."

"Nothing happened?!" she looked at him as she found the statement was ridiculous.

The male scoffed, "Well last night happens so something has changed."

"What do you mean—" her eyes widened before she yanked her bag along with Seungmin's hand. She couldn't believe it when he chuckled, finding that amusing.

Felix broke the bicker, "So something happened last night."

"T-there's nothing happened!" she snapped her head to him. "I told you it is none of your business."

"Sure~" Seungmin sang. "We made a promise not to ignore each other again so you need to wait until your driver came."

Felix looked at them suspiciously.

Eunkyung pursed her lips. Suddenly she wanted to turn back time and take back her words. If she knew Seungmin was going to be a teaser like this, she's fine with him ignoring her all day. Especially after the kiss.

Totally fiNe.

"I shall head home first, then." the freckled guy announced. He bowed to the princess and pat Seungmin's shoulder before leaving.

With that, Eunkyung stepped on Seungmin's feet. The guy yelped.

"One more word about last night and you're dead."

He scowled while holding his one leg up, jumping ever so lightly to stabilise himself. Surely he was crushing on a rather violent girl. "But really, don't walk alone even during the day. Things have become dangerous."

"And what would that be?" she crossed her arms against her chest and narrowed her eyes to him.

There's no way he is telling her.

"To put it simple, both of us are in danger."

The tip of the pencil broke again.

The paper was scribbled by unrecognised drawing. One sheet of paper was enough to show the boy's frustration that had been stored in him since school earlier this morning.

Jisung clenched his fist around the thin carbon and refrain himself from doing something he would regret later. He constantly remind himself that they were his friends, and definitely should not hurt them in any way possible.

However, what Seungmin told him earlier hunted him. He had no idea what he meant but surely, the guy took a step forward in approaching the princess. Just at the thought made his blood boil.

He slammed the pencil on the wooden desk harshly as rage started to take over him.

The clock strikes midnight 12. Without hesitant, Jisung reached for his black coat, a face mask and the sword before going out. Yunseo was already sleeping at the moment.

He discreetly went out from the neighborhood and disappeared into the forest. As if the forest was his playground, the guy walked without bothering to find the direction or get lost in the woods. He knew the way.