chapter 3: Met her again!

James p.o.v

"Where did I put it?" I asked particularly no one.

"What are you looking for?" Asked yasar he sat on the couch.

"I think I lost my charger, I usually leave it on the table, but now I can't seem to find it anywhere," I said as I continued searching for it all the room.

"Did you by any chance left it in your car last night after we came from work?" Yasar asked as he continued staring at his phone.

"Maybe you're right. I should go and check it out," I said, walking away.

I left the living room in search of it as I walked towards the elevator where one of the guards was standing.

I stand next to a table where our car keys are usually kept and I searched for my car keys.

"Looking for this?" Asked someone behind me. I turned around and saw Justin holding my keys.

"Why do you have my keys?" I asked curiously.

"You seem to forget that I was the one who drove you home."

"What?no, you didn't. Nick did wait. What happened last night?" I asked, confused.

"Well, it's a long story. I'll tell you when you come back," he said as he handed me my keys.

"For real justin? Just tell me, " I insisted.

"No worries, not now you won't believe it if I tell you."

He smirked and ran away. I stood there. I shook my head in disbelief and turned to get in the elevator.

I swiped my card on the machine and put my hand on it for excess. In minutes, I was at the lobby.

As I was thinking about what Justin said, I saw a girl who was trying to get in the hotel, but unfortunately, her bag got stuck at the door.

She was pulling it until she ended up losing her balance. Luckily, I was quick to catch her before she fell on the ground.

When I turned her around, her eyes were closed. I guess she thought she was going to fall down.

She then opened her eyes and I saw her eyes she was so beautiful her eyes were brown and glowing due to the light of the room and I could stare at them for hours.

I helped her stand up, and she introduced herself to me as Maya and I did the same. As I was about to ask her something, my phone rang, and I excused myself.

I answered the call, and I, as I turn she was walking a way with a guy who I couldn't recognize as his back was facing me.

My phone beeped to show that it was about to die. I quickly left the building to go and search for my charger.

I walked to the parking lot and opened my car, I entered and continued searching for it until I saw it. It was on the windshield, and i quickly grabbed it to charge it.

As I waited it to charge, my phone rang, and the caller was not someone on my contacts. I answered it and it turned out to be someone who worked in one of our clubs.

"Good morning sir,how are you feeling now?" Asked the guy who called me.

"Am fine, and whose this?" I asked.

"My name is Jackson. I am here to inform you that you are needed urgently here by police officers," he said.

"What? Police? Why are they doing there?"

"It's best if you are here so you could handle it, and they also want to see you now," he continued

"Ok, fine, I'll be there in ten minutes," I said as I ened the call.

As I waited for a few minutes before I started the engine, I tried to remember what happened the previous night.

I quickly drove to the club, and as I got out of my car, I spotted the police car. I walked into the club and saw two police officers questioning my employees.

I walked to them, and I interrupted them as one of them was answering questions asked by one of the officers.

"Excuse me, what's going on here?" I asked them as they were writing on a notebook.

"Are you Mr. Phil?" Asked one of the officers.

"Yes, I am? Is there a problem here?" I asked, facing the employees.

"Sir, the thing is there was a complaint made against you by someone and I was trying to explain to them" said a whose tag name is Jackson I guess he was the one who called me.

"Officers, may I know why my employees are being questioned for?"

"Someone happened to complain that one of your workers here was inappropriate with her, and she complained to the manager, but he didn't bother to care," said the officer, Mr. Smith.

"Am sure whoever made this complaint must be mistaken because I never allow any of my employees to behave in any manner that will make a customer feel uncomfortable," I said

"There's only one way to prove that how about we look at the CCTV footage. I can see you have one," he said as he pointed one the cameras on the corner of the room.

"Sure, my pleasure, and I can assure you that whoever made that complaint is totally mistaken," I assured them.

We all went to the security office and played the video from the previous night.

We all saw someone who wore the employees uniform being inappropriate with the customer a girl.

He was grabbing her arm, and she was being dragged out of the club. The only problem was the person was unrecognizable because he was wearing a mask and so as everyone else except that the person had the same hair colour as mine.

I looked at the officers, and they were focused on the video. I walked out and called jungkook.

"Hey mind telling me what happened here, I have police officers investigating about a complaint made about our club and I can't seem to remember and the worst part is the suspect has the same figure as me"

"The thing is that you happen to work as your employees since one of them took a leave and you ended meeting one of our enemies daughter she tried to cause a scene and you had to pushed her out " he explained.

"So why can't I remember that day ?" I asked

"It turns out that she managed to drug you even though you figured it out she tried to take you, but Nick and I caught her, and that's how you ended up pushing her."

"And now she's trying to frame me and accuse me of being inappropriate with her, and how will I be able to get away?" I asked

"Don't you worry, boss, am working on it. I'll hack on your security footage and delete the footage, and it will be like nothing happened."

"Won't that expose our true identity?"

"Trust me on this, will you? You seem to forget that I am a professional hacker, " he bragged.

I ended the call and went back to the room. I saw how the police were trying hard to copy the footage, but it ended up disappearing.

The police got disappointed, and they apologized and left the club.

I accepted their apology and asked the employees to go back to work.

I drove back to the penthouse and talked to justin about the "homework," and he showed me how he managed to delete it.

And then remembered the girl whose name was be.., I told the others it turned out that she was going to stay with us.

When she came to the dining room where we were having dinner she came and when she saw me she screamed on top of her voice.

And she pointed at me like I was some stalker who broke into her house. It was quite a surprise for me, though.......

Not What I WantedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara