Ch#1: New place,new start!

Maya p.o.v

"Here I come new city, new start" I said to no one as I grabbed my suitcase from the taxi.

"Thank you sir" I said to the driver as he helped me with the rest of my luggage.

I looked at the building in front of me, which happens to be the tallest of all buildings.

I walk to the entrance, but one of my bag got stuck on the handle and I tried to pull it but I wasn't lucky to get it out.

Unfortunately I lost balance and fell down or as I thought.

To my luck, someone or something happen to catch me since my eyes were closed and I couldn't tell what was holding me.

Slowly I opened my eyes and I met the most gorgeous man staring down at me.

"Miss are you ok?" He asked as he helped me stand on my feet.

"Am fine thank you for catching me otherwise I would have been the centre of attention which is not my thing " I said looking around to see if anyone saw me falling.

Not to forget am always clumsy and I happen to embarrass myself all the time.

I looked at the guy who stood infront of me with amused face.

Hopefully I didn't say that out loud.

"It's ok, it's not like we plan to get ourselves embarrass infront of everyone " he said .

"Exc....wait please tell me I didn't say that loud" I said gasping.

"You pretty much did that" he said smiling.

He had the most amazing smile ever.

"By the way what's your name?" I asked as i took my hand bag from him.

"Am james , and yours?" He asked as he extend his hand for me to shake.

"Am maya friends call me... well just mays I said as I shook his hand.

"Well , are you new to this building because I have never seen you before?" He asked.

"Yeah I am I came here to stay with my cousin and am also a student " I said.

"Well welcome and I hope to see you around " he said as he waved his hand and left.

I kept looking at him as he walked out of the door.

"And there she is, did you have an incredible flight,because I have no idea if you did," I heard a familiar voice behind me.

"And you have no idea how much I don't miss you but Aunty dear sent me to you" I said sarcastic as I turned to him.

"Well you know as they say mom always know best" he said while he approached me

"Hey yasar how are you?" I asked as I threw my arms around his neck but he ignored me and took my bag

"Am fine cousin, how was your trip to the city?" He asked as he called the staff to help me with the luggage.

"Its fine not that I care since I was drugged here without my permission and you also know that I love life back home.

"Sorry cous, it's my mom's choice so I guess you have no choice but to except it and besides once you're done with school you can go back whenever you want" he said as he patted my shoulder.

"Yeah right says my beloved cousin who happens to live his dreams while I...."I didn't know what to say .

We then walked to an elevator and yasar put a card on a screen then the elevator closed and we went up.

"If you don't mind me asking since when does an elevator ever need a card?" I asked.

"Oh! thi..this is for those who live in penthouse" he said as he showed me the card.

"Wow this is great can I see it ?" I asked as I snatched it from him and looked around at it.

Somehow it changed into burger and I was going to bite it when he suddenly snatched it away.

"Seriously mays, are you that hungry that you want to bite my card?" He asked as he smiled and shook his head.

"Well I was so mad at aunt that I refused to eat on the plane so don't dare laugh at me ok and am starving " I said rubbing my stomach.

Soon we reached his penthouse it was so beautifully decorated with black and white wallpaper.

A chandelier on top of the roof and the floor was glassy.

I looked around and stood at the window we were on the top and barely see other buildings.

There were staffs walking around and so as some men in black suits.

"So who are those men in black suits , are you some kinda of a mafia or in trouble?" I asked curiously as I have never seen them before.

"It's something that you won't be able to understand now but soon you will" he said as we walked pass by the living room.

"Am pretty sure that I am able to handle anything so better spit it out bro" I said hoping to get answers.

"No and I won't tell you now so why don't you take a nap and join us for dinner in an hour now shuu" he said pushing me to a door and he walked away.

I shrugged my shoulders and walked inside my room. I threw myself on the bed and thought about the guy I met earlier at the lobby.

He surely is good looking and his name made him look even more.... interesting.

The fact he was living the same building as me felt like I might have hope to meet him soon and his name was.... j...in I think.

soon went to sleep, but I was woken up by a knock on the door.

"Seriously can't you let me sleep for o..."

I yelled at the person without looking as I thought it was Yasar only to see another guy in front of me.

"Hi you must be Yasar's cousin ,he asked for you " he said as he pointed at the back.

"And you are?" I asked as he didn't wore neither black suit nor staff's clothes.

"I....am Sam one of your cousin's friends" he said nervously.

"And why didn't the staff do it shouldn't that be their job and thanks I'll be right there"I said as I closed my door.

"Sure thing be quick the food will be cold" he said.

"Sam ! mmhh" nice name I wondered whether all my cousin's friends are this good looking.

I quickly took a shower and wore a baggy sweater and pajamas, then went downstairs to join my cousin for lunch.

I sat on the chair without looking at anyone as I took a bite of sliced chicken my mouth dropped to the table as I saw not two ,but three infront of me holding a glass while staring at me.

I was out of words as they kept looking at me. All I did was lower my head and hoped this to be a dream or else.....