22 | first valentine

"Are you really not going to tell me who your Valentine's date is?" Hyera questioned as she turned on the lights of the cafe her parents own

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Are you really not going to tell me who your Valentine's date is?" Hyera questioned as she turned on the lights of the cafe her parents own.

"Yeah. Why would I? You'll eventually see him anyways." Euijin said as she placed down her purse on the table before walking over to the mirrored wall not so far away from her seat.

"Maybe I should've worn a dress for tonight," Euijin muttered as she fixes her pink blazer.

"You're already looking gorgeous. Be kind to the man okay? You can't show up to your first date looking too gorgeous. Take it easy on him," Said Hyera, being the supportive best friend she is.

"Am I too early?" Said a voice from the entrance. The owner of the voice was dressed in a white coat with a cream colored sweater underneath. In his hands was a bouquet of flower as he stood by the entrance, eyes hovering over Euijin's figure.

A gasp was let out from Hyera as soon as she recognized the man, "Welcome! Have a seat!"

"You must be Euijin's friend. Thank you for letting us use the space," Euijin's valentine's date, Renjun thanked as he bowed to Hyera out of respect. 

"No worries. Although, maybe you can return the fav-"

Hyera's words were cut off by Euijin who loudly cleared her throat as a way to interrupt Hyera from finishing her sentence. 

"Enjoy your date." Was all Hyera could say under the pressure of Euijin's stare. Renjun laughed as he then walked over to where Euijin was waiting.

"Your friend was right, you look gorgeous," Renjun said as he passed the bouquet in his hands over to Euijin, who had the warmest smile on her face.

Feeling her cheeks heating up a little, Euijin muttered a small "Thank you. You're looking good with that short hair,"

"I had a hard time accepting the fact that I can't style my hair anymore," he replied, taking a seat across Euijin's before fixing his hair a little.

"Well, it seems like you don't need it styled to look good."

"Okay, I think that's enough flirting for now. I'm embarrassed," Renjun joked, although there really was a slight blush on his cheeks, "You've had dinner right? Should we just have some desserts here?"

Euijin nodded in response, "I've had dinner. But what about you? Did you eat dinner? You guys seem to be skipping a lot of meals lately."

He smiled, "I didn't skip any meals today. I had dinner with the kids earlier while at practice."

"Okay. What dessert should we get?" Euijin asked, scooting closer forward to see the menu that was in Renjun's hand.

"Do you want to have ice-cream? We can get the one with the waffles."