23 | consequences

✭ - - - - - - - - ✭ - - - - - - - - ✭

"Renjun, I'm really sorry, but can you step out?" Said Mark as he held his phone high to capture the setting sun.

"That's too much," Donghyuck joked as he followed behind Mark closely, hands tucked in the pockets of his jacket.

Earning the laugh of his members, Mark then continued to say, "It's pretty with you in it too, but..."

Before Mark could finish his hanging sentence, Jeno interrupted, "But if Mark were to send a sunset picture to Euijin, he would much prefer to send one without Renjun in it,"

"Ah so that's for Euijin," said Jisung.

Mark laughed. It wasn't part of his plan, but now it didn't seem like a bad idea.

"You should send it to her, she loves the sunsets," Renjun added, remembering the conversation from their valentine's date the other day.

"Really?" Mark questioned as his finger then clicked another picture of the sunset.

Donghyuck let out a scoff, "Aren't you the closest to her? Shouldn't you know more than Renjun?"

Feeling slightly offended, Renjun replied, "Yah I'm close to Euijin too!"

"I know that, but isn't Mark the closest one to her right now? They talk like everyday. And ever since she added the call feature on Universe, they've been calling every night,"

Donghyuck was right. Euijin added the call feature on Universe along with the Arcade update, and ever since then, Mark and Euijin has been talking on the phone every night. Although Mark wasn't the only one, as Renjun, Donghyuck and Chenle have all talked to her on the phone since the update, it was pretty much obvious that Mark was the one most frequently calling with Euijin. It has only been a few days since the update, but both of them has undeniably bonded a lot over the course.

"Stop teasing Mark already, what if he ends up sulking to Euijin?" Jaemin muttered quietly.

"Manito?" Donghyuck questioned him, before returning his energy back to teasing, "Then I'll tease you instead. You should ask Euijin to invite her to Universe, don't you think?"

"Be quiet," Jaemin simply replied.

"We can't talk about Euijin as much during our trip. The editor might have to cut out a lot of clips and the video will be short. So for now, let me pretend we weren't talking about my honey at all,"

"The sun does set here," Donghyuck continued, in a totally different tone to his words before, attempting to make it sound as natural as possible.

The 7 youths then bid goodbye to the setting sun that was gradually fading away behind the clouds and the coastline. And when the moon greeted them, each of them dispersed to prepare their dinner.